Reload this Page >

Kuwait & work permits

Kuwait & work permits

Old Oct 20th 2008, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

TheMonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kuwait & work permits

Hi

Im waiting for the company to complete my work permit so i can go to the UK Kuwait embassy.

How long does the process of the company sending me the work permit usually take ?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kuwait & work permits

Hi Monk

I sent my details to the company and they recieved it on 9th Oct and am still waiting for my work permit to be sent. So 12 days and counting...
Old Nov 5th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Monk

Recieved my work permit on sunday (sort of makes it almost 4 weeks from start to finish). I went to the embassy yesterday - so painless and easy - in and out of there within 30 mins (NO QUEUE!). Only tip i discovered is that there is a list from some Ministry and it was 2 weeks out of date (the list contained work permit details upto mid-oct). However for £15 extra you can get them to email/carrier pigeon/camel request. I have to phone them on thursday and hopefully will be on a plane early next week !!

Tally ho !
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:21 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that it all came together in the end! I too was impressed by the Kuwait Embassy - more so than by any other component in the process!

Good luck.