Reload this Page >

KSA Degree Attestation UKSACB

KSA Degree Attestation UKSACB

Old May 4th 2023, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

WindowShopper88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking KSA Degree Attestation UKSACB

Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone is able to give an insight on how long it took for them to complete their degree attestation for their KSA employment visa application. Any advice on how to speed up the process would be helpful.

Old May 4th 2023, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

w_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KSA Degree Attestation UKSACB

Hi there

The short answer is: there is no definitive time period. It can vary between a couple of weeks and several month.
The long answer: it depends where your degree from and where you are applying for the visa. The process starts with attestation from the ministry of foreign affairs in the awarding country. Then it goes to KSA embassy in the same country. Then it goes to the KSA attaché in the same country. Often, the embassy contacts the awarding university to double check, which might add more time to the process. Also, at some stage, if the awarding country is different than the application country, both embassies get in touch with each other, which may add some extra time.

My advice: follow up each process. Call each person involved and this is the only way to speed up the process.

I hope this helps,
Scott.
Old May 5th 2023, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Newopps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: KSA Degree Attestation UKSACB

And just to refine the above answer, since you are talking about the UKSACB in Chiswick ...

The process is a black box and there is very little you can do about it. It takes as long as it takes. In my case, 7 weeks, and having checked with my university that they supplied the required proof withing the first 10 days, it still took that time.

Note that SACB never answer their phone, so really, don't waste your time with trying to contact them. Your best option is to use A1 Visa Services to process the attestation on your behalf. Yes, you can do it yourself, but you are in the lap of the gods. At least A1 has private contact telephone numbers of the people at SACB that are actually answered, and as they deal with the SACB on a daily basis, they have some influence and can at least chase on your behalf.

I used A1 for that very reason, and also because I assumed they would be able to tell me roughly how much longer it would take based on their own pipeline of applicants and where I sat in it, but alas that last point assumes a linear, logical process which is not the case. Some people who applied after you will get their attestation before, and vice versa.

Hope the above helps. If you've already gone down the attention route yourself, don't worry, it will happen, just be patient. Also, talk to your onboarder since new policies mean you can get your visa without attestation, which can run in the background.

Good luck!