Knickers

Old Jan 5th 2012, 5:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knickers

do the staff in the stores not have name badges?
Old Jan 5th 2012, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

bluecat- yes but you that only helps if they are stood right in front of you.
Old Jan 5th 2012, 5:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

why not just have 'staff' with the shopname or 'may I help you' printed on their backs like they have in other shops...
Old Jan 5th 2012, 6:36 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Problem solved: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743797
Old Jan 5th 2012, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Iamthestig- It hasn't really- obviously the male workers haven't been able to offer a measuring service to women here. If you think in the UK it is estimated that 80% of women wear the wrong size then you can imagine its about 99.9% here. Even in Dubai I have seen women being measured over their abayas- not exactly accurate...

You should be remeasured if you gain or loose 5 lbs as this can effect your bust size and bras worn regularly should be changed every 6 months- especially out here as the elastane degrades. most women have no idea how a bra should fit correctly and to get the right bra measuring only offers a guide as the best bra fit also depends on how soft or firm a womans bust is, also which style may suit a woman better, so a soft bust is better suited to a balconette or a full cup bra, firmis for plunge neck other wise you get cut in on the neckline. anyway I won't bore you with the details. Silicon is a whole other story and actually silcon is very difficult to buy bras for.
I got about as far as the fourth line of this post before becoming fully aroused.....
Old Jan 5th 2012, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

gold star for me then Dean
Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:45 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I got about as far as the fourth line of this post before becoming fully aroused.....
You're a bit slow. I was gone at "gusset".
Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

LynneArmstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

I am working in the new Job Placment Centres here in Saudi, managing the operation to get Sauid's into jobs - we have men's & women's offices!

I have managed to contact a couple of companies with some good numbers of positions in both lingerie and cosmetics shops and we are finding that they are keen to employ Saudi women for these roles - some resistence from the families of said women due to lack of knowledge and fear of their women mixing with men but getting there!!

If anyone has any leads for me as to how we can secure more vacanies I would love to hear from you!!!!

Oh and those of you getting turned on by talk of bra's and gussets!!! Well maybe a trip home or to Bahrain may be in order!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and those of you getting turned on by talk of bra's and gussets!!! Well maybe a trip home or to Bahrain may be in order!

Something wonderful about the word gusset

I have this fantasy of the Mrs walking through Manama with a habaya on and only stockings and suspenders on underneath.
Wife says No
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Oh what a picture you conjure!! Just wondering what would happen if she actually did it and tripped over flashing the world with her 'gusset'!!

Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:21 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tockalosh

Something wonderful about the word gusset

I have this fantasy of the Mrs walking through Manama with a habaya on and only stockings and suspenders on underneath.
Wife says No
The entrance to Jeddah airport in the late evening... Saw a similarly attired local getting out of taxi there a few months ago, the light and the almost transparent nature of her abaya left almost nothing to the imagination. She knew it as well, the trollope
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

A Trollope? In Saudi?? Oh Stig I am sure you must be sdaly misteken!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You're a bit slow. I was gone at "gusset".
God, I hate that word
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh you see I love it!! I aspire to be a trollope!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God, I hate that word
whats wrong with the word gusset? Crotch isn't any better anyway- you could always go guessetless/crotchless you little minx you xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.