The Kingdom

Old Jul 27th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

james30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nicejames30 is just really nice
Default The Kingdom

When a terrorist bomb detonates inside a Western housing complex in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, an international incident is ignited.

http://www.thekingdommovie.com/
Old Jul 27th 2007, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kingdom

I've known about this for some time. It came up in a security report regarding the concerns that the Saudi authorities had over it.

Doesn't really paint them in a good light, released in September. I'm sure that residents of Al Hamra won't be going to see it.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Liyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant future

Looks great.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:07 am
Banned

Modernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to allModernian is a name known to all
Question Re: The Kingdom

As someone who has been in KSA on-and-off for most of the last 15 years, the trailers etc look very realistic to me - any idea where it was filmed? And don't say Riyadh - I won't believe you.........
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute

I went to see a sneak preview of 'The Kingdom' this weekend.
It realy looked like Saudi in certain parts even though a lot of the city scenes were actually shot in Abu Dhabi, (you will see the occasional AD number plate on cars), the Emirates Palace is shown as of one of the Riyadh palaces. The last 20 mins are all action and will make you hold your breath.
It shows how the West has really pissed off some fanatics who are not afraid to take it out on foreigners living in the Middle East. "How do you stop an enemy who isn't afraid to die?"

I hope they don't censor out too much of it for you guys
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vimto
It realy looked like Saudi in certain parts even though a lot of the city scenes were actually shot in Abu Dhabi, (you will see the occasional AD number plate on cars), the Emirates Palace is shown as of one of the Riyadh palaces. The last 20 mins are all action and will make you hold your breath.
It shows how the West has really pissed off some fanatics who are not afraid to take it out on foreigners living in the Middle East. "How do you stop an enemy who isn't afraid to die?"

saw the trailer in a cinema in Dubai a few weeks ago!
the reaction to it was quite muted to say the least

sure it will get censored to death though!!!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
saw the trailer in a cinema in Dubai a few weeks ago!
the reaction to it was quite muted to say the least

sure it will get censored to death though!!!
I'm more concerned that this is another U.S. "this is why we're invading other countries" type film... and paint all arabs as backwards terrorists and america needs to free the people.

I'm gonna download it because i'm not paying for propaganda
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

maranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to allmaranelloman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cham128
I'm more concerned that this is another U.S. "this is why we're invading other countries" type film... and paint all arabs as backwards terrorists and america needs to free the people.

I'm gonna download it because i'm not paying for propaganda
Ditto
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:52 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maranelloman
Ditto
It looks like a good movie although I personally cannot stand Jamie Foxx...just too mouthy.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
It looks like a good movie although I personally cannot stand Jamie Foxx...just too mouthy.
but soooo fit...

MM, xx
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but soooo fit...

MM, xx
Down girl....
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but soooo fit...

MM, xx
why do you ladies always judge a film by the meat on show???

its a good job we are not like that!!

BTW did I mention how good Jessica Biel's derriere looked in I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry??
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:29 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vimto

Sadly I very much doubt that a movie of this type will ever be shown here...may have to wait for the DVD lady to turn up with a copy or by it overseas.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sadly I very much doubt that a movie of this type will ever be shown here...may have to wait for the DVD lady to turn up with a copy or by it overseas.
I'm going to the premiere tonight at the 'Riyadh Odeon'........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 5:50 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I'm going to the premiere tonight at the 'Riyadh Odeon'........
don't forget your hold-ups...right look for the red carpet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.