Reload this Page >

Kindermusik in UAE

Kindermusik in UAE

Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

Weaver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kindermusik in UAE

Hi all,

I work for Kindermusik International, the world's leading publisher of music and movement curricula for parents and their children, ages newborn to 7 years old.

We are currently looking to enter the UAE and are therefore looking for people who might be interested in teaching Kindermusik. We are not a franchise, all of our educators are licensed so there are no high investment costs involved. The training is online and once you are licensed you can teach anywhere in the world.

We provide you with a detailed curricula based on proven research and a thourough business manual as well as ongoing support.

Our educators have varying backgrounds, many are mothers. What they all have in common however is their love for music and kids.

You can learn more about us at: http://www.kindermusik.com/LicensedEducator/WhyKI.asp

If anyone is interested in this or want more info, then contact me and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. I'd also be happy to send anyone interested our video kit free of charge.

I can be reached at [email protected] or right here.

Thank you.

/Sam
Attached Thumbnails Kindermusik in UAE-kindermusik_logo.gif  
Old Mar 7th 2005, 9:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kindermusik in UAE

Originally Posted by Weaver
Hi all,

I work for Kindermusik International, the world's leading publisher of music and movement curricula for parents and their children, ages newborn to 7 years old.

We are currently looking to enter the UAE and are therefore looking for people who might be interested in teaching Kindermusik. We are not a franchise, all of our educators are licensed so there are no high investment costs involved. The training is online and once you are licensed you can teach anywhere in the world.

We provide you with a detailed curricula based on proven research and a thourough business manual as well as ongoing support.

Our educators have varying backgrounds, many are mothers. What they all have in common however is their love for music and kids.

You can learn more about us at: http://www.kindermusik.com/LicensedEducator/WhyKI.asp

If anyone is interested in this or want more info, then contact me and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. I'd also be happy to send anyone interested our video kit free of charge.

I can be reached at [email protected] or right here.

Thank you.

/Sam
Hi Sam... welcome to the site.... I am sure u will get a few responses in the AM.... sit tight.