Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Kenya Vaccinations

Kenya Vaccinations

Old Jul 25th 2011, 9:55 am
Bothered

kungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud ofkungpowdow has much to be proud of
Default Kenya Vaccinations

Hi,

I need to get Hep A and B vaccinations for a safari in Kenya at the end of August... (My Yellow Fever, Typhoid etc are all up to date)

Can anyone recommend somewhere reliable in Dubai...?

Thanks
Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:15 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kenya Vaccinations

Surely any decent GP can do them for you?
Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light

Rattelsnake, once you have spent a few nights inside you will be OK
Old Jul 26th 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

One of them needs a booster after 4 weeks to get working and both need a booster after 12 so would be quick off the mark. I thought all the hospitals could administer the innoculations

Once you have arrived ask the barman for a pint of diesel and start smoking those black cat cigarettes the locals adore. The cats will keep the mosquitos and miasmas away plus the diesel will kill 99% of all known bacteria. Even cures HIV Aids if some of the locals were to be believed and who am I to argue

Habari za safari