karma wt flip?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default karma wt flip?

does anyone know how many people you have to karma before u can give it back to someone u already did?
its doing my head in now!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:41 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: karma wt flip?

Originally Posted by shiva
does anyone know how many people you have to karma before u can give it back to someone u already did?
try it and find out

PS. Karma sent
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:50 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

got to be well spread, so I think if you give all the karma you can give to various people, it'll be at least around a week before you can give to that first person again, or tehre abouts.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
Having the same head ache m8. Now it says that I have given out to much in the last 24 hours and I wont b able to give out karma for a while. What a bloddy pain?????

This may be very cheesy, but this is song comes to mind:
"Its my Karma and I'll cry if I want to....." LOL

I want to give out karma. I demand the right to give karma when I want and to whomever I want. R u listening? Yes, u.......the computer programmer that designed this site...........better fix it b4 u have an angry mob on ur hands or on ur, errrrrr............screen!!!!