Jobs In Dubai.com

Old Sep 23rd 2004, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Jobs In Dubai.com

Hi,

Just want to express my frustration on this agency. I know there is a detailed thread regarding the same topic previously on the forum .But here it is again.

Its been six months that I have applied with them. I sent them cpl of jobs that I wanted them to apply on my behalf over 2 months ago. Now I am trying to get an answer from that to if they applied for the jobs or not and I cant get an straight answer from them. Every time I received an email regarding how good my qualification and experience is but still not a job interview. I am really frustrated I know I can get my deposit back but I wanna wait till I go and claim my refund. Does anybody had good experience so far with them.

Just if some body wondring I am a systems Analyst.

Khan
Old Sep 24th 2004, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Jobs In Dubai.com

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Hi,

Just want to express my frustration on this agency. I know there is a detailed thread regarding the same topic previously on the forum .But here it is again.

Its been six months that I have applied with them. I sent them cpl of jobs that I wanted them to apply on my behalf over 2 months ago. Now I am trying to get an answer from that to if they applied for the jobs or not and I cant get an straight answer from them. Every time I received an email regarding how good my qualification and experience is but still not a job interview. I am really frustrated I know I can get my deposit back but I wanna wait till I go and claim my refund. Does anybody had good experience so far with them.

Khan
Hi Calgarian

Sorry to hear about your experience with these people. I cannot offer any comments as to the seriousness of this company - but for others reading and thinking about handing over money to them, all I can say is this - any recruitment company taking fees from candidates (by way of a registration fee) in my opinion are not a serious company. If that is your source of revenue, then their focus will be to sign up as many candidates around the world as possible - taking advantage of their desire to relocate. What incentive is there for them to actually place someone in a job?

For the record, I have been in recruitment for many years across Europe, and such fees are not normal practice.

Martin
Old Sep 24th 2004, 5:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Originally Posted by malamri
Hi Calgarian

Sorry to hear about your experience with these people. I cannot offer any comments as to the seriousness of this company - but for others reading and thinking about handing over money to them, all I can say is this - any recruitment company taking fees from candidates (by way of a registration fee) in my opinion are not a serious company. If that is your source of revenue, then their focus will be to sign up as many candidates around the world as possible - taking advantage of their desire to relocate. What incentive is there for them to actually place someone in a job?

For the record, I have been in recruitment for many years across Europe, and such fees are not normal practice.

Martin
Hi Martin,

Do u still work for the agency? or u were working? Will that be ok if I send you my resume? Cause I am pretty mad as far a this web site goes.

Khan
Old Sep 24th 2004, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

Hi Martin,

Do u still work for the agency? or u were working? Will that be ok if I send you my resume? Cause I am pretty mad as far a this web site goes.

Khan
Hi Khan

I am still working for an agency but we only deal with IT (contract) positions in Germany - so sending me you CV would not help you I'm afraid.

Your best bet is to look through the threads on this board to get an idea of agencies for your industry.......though their response is exceptionally poor in general.........but at least they don't charge any fees.

Martin
Old Sep 25th 2004, 7:26 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Khan
Hi Calgarian,

Why not try the gulf news on suns, tues, and thursdays as these provide an employment supplement and the Khajeel times on suns,mon, and wednesdays for the small ads.
There are a number of recruitment agencys, find out if they take walk -ins, most will only accept CVs via email these days and will contact you for interview, you will need your resume and passport photos if you get one.
Invariably you will have to fill out an ageny form summarrising your CV, but the agency only takes its fee from the registered ageny once a position has been filled.
Its illegal for recruitment agencys to levy fees on candidates for this service, dont rely to heavily on the agency finding a job for you as more often they depend on you spotting a vacancy that they have advertised in the paper.

HTH
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi Calgarian,

Why not try the gulf news on suns, tues, and thursdays as these provide an employment supplement and the Khajeel times on suns,mon, and wednesdays for the small ads.
There are a number of recruitment agencys, find out if they take walk -ins, most will only accept CVs via email these days and will contact you for interview, you will need your resume and passport photos if you get one.
Invariably you will have to fill out an ageny form summarrising your CV, but the agency only takes its fee from the registered ageny once a position has been filled.
Its illegal for recruitment agencys to levy fees on candidates for this service, dont rely to heavily on the agency finding a job for you as more often they depend on you spotting a vacancy that they have advertised in the paper.

HTH
Thanks for your reply I didnt read it till today...stupid me

Khan
Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:14 pm
scuba chick

k3atie is on a distinguished road

hi ya there guys and gals
I have just been reading over the threads as pretty new to all this but i think i agree, i have been trying to get a placement in use for over a year now and still no luck, but one day hey!
but i think paying a recruitment site like jobs in dubai is not on, after all they will take some of your first months salary also1 i understand

Keep plugging at it we will get there!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k3atie
Keep plugging at it we will get there!
Best bet, fly over for a holiday, show your serious and crack heads together otherwise you won't make much of an impression, cv's are a dime a dozen and all that...

Anyway, I guess I'll be adding http://****************/ to the FAQ as to somin' to watch out for...but that is the right addy?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
Best bet, fly over for a holiday, show your serious and crack heads together otherwise you won't make much of an impression, cv's are a dime a dozen and all that...

Anyway, I guess I'll be adding http://****************/ to the FAQ as to somin' to watch out for...but that is the right addy?
Hi Bob,

it is "http://www.****************/" . I am doing exact same as you said BOb..packed my bags and will be leaving on 15th God willing.
Wish me luck
Khan
Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

... I am doing exact same as you said BOb..packed my bags and will be leaving on 15th God willing.
Wish me luck
Khan
Good luck...

and I'll add the info to the FAQ
Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob
Good luck...

and I'll add the info to the FAQ
Yeah...probably good idea so ppl dont get fooled by it...Seriously has any one got a job from them?

Khan
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah...probably good idea so ppl dont get fooled by it...Seriously has any one got a job from them?

Khan
Tanks for the luck bob...Also I refer 2 of my friends to this website and none of them got the interview call forget job offer.

Khan
Old Oct 29th 2004, 12:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Tanks for the luck bob...Also I refer 2 of my friends to this website and none of them got the interview call forget job offer.

Khan

good luck khan,
i should be there for the 12th fingers crossed, fancy a pint?
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shiva
good luck khan,
i should be there for the 12th fingers crossed, fancy a pint?
Thanks Shive,
I am looking forward to seeing u.

Khan
Old Oct 29th 2004, 10:37 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Shive,
I am looking forward to seeing u.

Khan

yup, ill pm or mailyou nearer the time .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.