British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   A job for Face (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/job-face-298024/)

Face81 Apr 23rd 2005 6:31 pm

Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by Jellybean
You guys wouldn't be referring to the more generous people around here .........nor would you be being nasty to little JB would you? :p

not referring to ya...... Uncle Carl was just pointing out that there are people who pay for stuff on the internet, like horoscopes, forums and such, so there is potential to make some money :D

MJC Apr 23rd 2005 6:38 pm

well there's always going to be a dearth of gullible people in the world, how else would Tata sell cars?

PS Did you know that gullible is not in the dictionary?

Originally Posted by Face81
not referring to ya...... Uncle Carl was just pointing out that there are people who pay for stuff on the internet, like horoscopes, forums and such, so there is potential to make some money :D

Face81 Apr 23rd 2005 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by MJC
well there's always going to be a dearth of gullible people in the world, how else would Tata sell cars?

PS Did you know that gullible is not in the dictionary?

hahahahaha......... gullible isnt in the dictionary??? I didnt kow that. hmmmmmm...... sad that a word like bling is soon going to be in the dictionary! :scared: lol.

have responded to one of ur posts in the dhow.

Oh and I dont intend to to advantage of people like that. Mine, IF it ever happens, would be an honest business. I would just over charge to keep the dosh rolling in. hahahaha :D

fireeater Apr 25th 2005 12:15 am

Uncle Carl's Barrel Ó Jobs. heh heh

And what sort of treasure would I be looking for? and more importantly, where? lol

Buried treasure, of course....take a trip to Aus first and get yourself a parrot....no decent pirate could be seen without a parrot :D

Isn't there any work to be done in salvaging off the Dubai coast?

fireeater Apr 25th 2005 12:17 am

Good cover up Face.....maybe a job in diplomacy might suit you ;)

Hi JB, the reference was a general one....in fact I'm seriously considering becoming a premium member myself, just to lose the blue boxes....the Aus forum has gone karma mad :eek:

Face81 Apr 25th 2005 12:28 am

Originally Posted by fireeater
Buried treasure, of course....take a trip to Aus first and get yourself a parrot....no decent pirate could be seen without a parrot :D

Isn't there any work to be done in salvaging off the Dubai coast?

is that an invitation to visit u and aunty cas in oz???? :rolleyes: LOL.... I would never impose like that. Not to worry. :)

Me? A pirate? hmmmmm....... hate beards though. lol

Face81 Apr 25th 2005 12:29 am

Good cover up Face.....maybe a job in diplomacy might suit you ;)

Hi JB, the reference was a general one....in fact I'm seriously considering becoming a premium member myself, just to lose the blue boxes....the Aus forum has gone karma mad :eek:

I love political stuff........ suits, offices and diplomacy, thats me. :D

fireeater Apr 25th 2005 12:49 am

I love political stuff........ suits, offices and diplomacy, thats me. :D

Like a character in a Le Carre novel.......Smilie Face :)

Face81 Apr 25th 2005 12:56 am

Like a character in a Le Carre novel.......Smilie Face :)

heh heh......... smilie face. LOLOLOLOL

Laughing face at the mo. LOLOLOL :p :D

fireeater Apr 26th 2005 1:12 am

heh heh......... smilie face. LOLOLOLOL

Laughing face at the mo. LOLOLOL :p :D

You won't be smiling for long....I need to spread before I can karma you again, but it will not be long....hey, maybe you could become a money lender charging incredibly high interest rates on your loans....so, how much karma do I owe you :rolleyes:

Face81 Apr 27th 2005 3:48 am

You won't be smiling for long....I need to spread before I can karma you again, but it will not be long....hey, maybe you could become a money lender charging incredibly high interest rates on your loans....so, how much karma do I owe you :rolleyes:

still waiting for that karma! :p

high interest rates and loads of dosh? hmmmmmm...... that sounds like it could work! :D

Have a really, really good lead in Dubai at the mo.... have to schedule a meeting with the MD as soon as I am back. He has asked to meet with me. Woohoo!! :D

fireeater Apr 27th 2005 4:16 am

still waiting for that karma! :p

high interest rates and loads of dosh? hmmmmmm...... that sounds like it could work! :D

Have a really, really good lead in Dubai at the mo.... have to schedule a meeting with the MD as soon as I am back. He has asked to meet with me. Woohoo!! :D

Sorry, still got to spread.....maybe tomorrow. A real job :( thought I'd got you sorted as a pirate :D

Face81 Apr 27th 2005 6:36 am

Sorry, still got to spread.....maybe tomorrow. A real job :( thought I'd got you sorted as a pirate :D

a pirate? me? arrrrrrrrrrr. lol

well i could moonlight. ;)

CasG Apr 27th 2005 1:11 pm

a pirate? me? arrrrrrrrrrr. lol

well i could moonlight. ;)

Hey up my swash-buckling laddie :D

Aunty Cas

fireeater Apr 27th 2005 11:53 pm