A job for Face

Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:48 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default A job for Face

He's got 5 long summer months with time on his hands, and he wants a job....but what should he do?

How about.....ummmm....take away delivery driver except he'd eat all the food
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:58 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by fireeater
He's got 5 long summer months with time on his hands, and he wants a job....but what should he do?

How about.....ummmm....take away delivery driver except he'd eat all the food

lolololol........ how rude! a delivery job? hahahaha

ur going to have wait a while for responses..... the ME lot are not going to be back till sat or sun.

what do u suggest then? apart from fire eating?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 10:59 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81

ur going to have wait a while for responses..... the ME lot are not going to be back till sat or sun.

You're a student, mate, so should be slumming it in a cafe or bar
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:01 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

You're a student, mate, so should be slumming it in a cafe or bar
slumming it in a cafe or bar....... i like that..... i am good with people. LOL

rude customers will have their food/drinks 'accidentally' spilled on them.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:01 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

How about an advisor/ phsycotherapist/ agony uncle? He does the job unpaid on a daily basis here on the forums..
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:02 am

slumming it in a cafe or bar....... i like that..... i am good with people. LOL

rude customers will have their food/drinks 'accidentally' spilled on them.
How about in an Irish pub
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:04 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by samireh
How about an advisor/ phsycotherapist/ agony uncle? He does the job unpaid on a daily basis here on the forums..
whos going to hire me?

agony uncle? heh heh....... i am too young for that sort of thing. LOL

and money is an issue....... i am not going to be working for free. LOL
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:06 am
The Oracle

How about in an Irish pub
i actually laughed out loud then.

who would want to hire me?

its not that easy in dubai anyway. If i am on someones pay roll, i need to have my residence visa issued by them.... students dont to temping unless its unpaid.

for the time being, my dad is my sponsor and my visa is issued in his name, but i am sure i could think about a cafe job, i'd just have to do it for free!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:08 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

its not that easy in dubai anyway. If i am on someones pay roll, i need to have my residence visa issued by them.... students dont to temping unless its unpaid.

for the time being, my dad is my sponsor and my visa is issued in his name, but i am sure i could think about a cafe job, i'd just have to do it for free!
What's your feild?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:09 am

Can you play the pan-pipes?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:13 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by samireh
What's your feild?
well i have a BSc and an almost MSc.

I am hoping to get into engineering cosulting, so something along those lines would be good. A trainee position at an engineering consultancy firm would be idea and I would accept little or even no pay. The experience i gain will more than make up for the lack of dosh.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:14 am
The Oracle

Can you play the pan-pipes?
fraid not...

I cant even wash dishes properly.... i am living on paper plates and plastic cutlery and cups here in London.

I cant be bothered to wash up. Its one of the World's most horrifying tasks. LOL
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:14 am

well i have a BSc and an almost MSc.

I am hoping to get into engineering cosulting, so something along those lines would be good. A trainee position at an engineering consultancy firm would be idea and I would accept little or even no pay. The experience i gain will more than make up for the lack of dosh.
Picking and packing in a Meccano factory
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:15 am
The Oracle

Picking and packing in a Meccano factory
do they still make those?

I have my doubts, but a job is a job..... as long as i get to take free samples home.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:15 am

fraid not...

I cant even wash dishes properly.... i am living on paper plates and plastic cutlery and cups here in London.

I cant be bothered to wash up. Its one of the World's most horrifying tasks. LOL
Get yourself an old van, and open Face's Dubai picnic tours, disposable cutlery provided

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.