Job For Architect

Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:02 am
Just Joined

skumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job For Architect

Hi

I'm a qualified architect willing to relocate from Mumbai,India to Dubai / UAE and am looking for employment.
Willing to join immediately.

sushil

[email protected]

Last edited by skumar; Jan 8th 2006 at 7:10 am.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 12:57 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job For Architect

Originally Posted by skumar
Hi

I'm a qualified architect willing to relocate from Mumbai,India to Dubai / UAE and am looking for employment.
Willing to join immediately.

sushil

[email protected]

This is just a question please answer me if you like to or plaese ignore it...

What is the Salary/Income you are looking for?

Thanks buddy.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by CasaNova
This is just a question please answer me if you like to or plaese ignore it...

What is the Salary/Income you are looking for?

Thanks buddy.
Cas.

Why? are you thinking of employing him.

Peter.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 1:33 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peterrod
Cas.

Why? are you thinking of employing him.

Peter.

Peters,

No, I don't have a company not yet. The reason I have asked this sweet gentlemen Mr. Sushill Kumar that question is Simply because I am doing an experiment to see exactly why people are keen to come to Dubai?

before it was attractive salaries due to costs being so low.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Peters,

No, I don't have a company not yet. The reason I have asked this sweet gentlemen Mr. Sushill Kumar that question is Simply because I am doing an experiment to see exactly why people are keen to come to Dubai?

before it was attractive salaries due to costs being so low.
Now its attractive costs with salaries so low.....
Old Jan 8th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by shoushou
Now its attractive costs with salaries so low.....
Cas.

As I have seen since joining BritishExpats.com, that's why I am now seriously considering to go to live and work in Qatar.

Peter.