Job

Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

Tuk74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job

hi guys,

Got a call end of april for an interview, they actually conduct the interview the following day and from the way they were talking, i knew i performed well. After a week, they email asking for details coz they want to "bring me to abu dhabi" for a personal interview, i give the details. They send me flight details and a visa but i realize that the visa expires the day am supposed to travel! so we agree to cancel the interview.....its now over one month..and no communication, is this how it works or i should forget?
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Marco78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job

Originally Posted by Tuk74
hi guys,

Got a call end of april for an interview, they actually conduct the interview the following day and from the way they were talking, i knew i performed well. After a week, they email asking for details coz they want to "bring me to abu dhabi" for a personal interview, i give the details. They send me flight details and a visa but i realize that the visa expires the day am supposed to travel! so we agree to cancel the interview.....its now over one month..and no communication, is this how it works or i should forget?

This sounds pretty strange to me since if you are, say, european or american, you don't need a visa to enter UAE, all you need is a valid passport and that's it, you can stay there for 60 (or 90?) days. Anyway, being in your situation I will call them trying to rearrange the interview!