Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - What's a girl to do??

Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Mariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really niceMariah_Saudi is just really nice
Default Re: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - What's a girl to do??

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.smfforfree.com/free-forum.php

there you go, if you get stuck just shout, I used to have one myself. Make sure you give it a good name, Jeddahwoman sounds quite good.
Thanks BC I have contacted the creater of jeddahmums, and am trying to get some info from her too. see if we could get the site back or something
Old Jun 28th 2009, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

malak2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jeddahwoman

Jeddahwoman is very good

kind regards,
malak
Old Jun 28th 2009, 1:14 pm
Banned

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by malak2009

I'm new in Saudi Arabia and finding there is not much for a woman to do. Does anyone know of book clubs, coffee clubs, anything for women to do to get together?

Thanks

Just Walk around in those Black Abbayas from head to toe, go from one corner of the street to another corner of the street, and then just go home. That's it girl your tourism is done !

Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:57 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeddahwoman

Jeddahwoman is very good

kind regards,
malak
Well as that forum mysteriously started today, and you mysteriously started posting today about said forum on BE, I can only surmise that you are using BE to launch your new forum. Sorry but that is not seen as good discussion forum netiquette. What if I had other projects I would like to promote, I suppose you don't mind if I pop along to your new forum use it to post my links all over it? No I think not.

Whilst I applaud you for wanting to start a forum for people to connect with each other please do not use this site to tout for members.

Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2009, 6:03 am
Just Joined

ok Pardon me, I was only trying to help to bring women in Jeddah together.

Kindest Regards,
Malak
Old Jul 4th 2009, 6:40 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

You say you're working... if you have business experience you could see if the Khadija Center for Businesswomen needed any help. Really interesting organisation that
Old Jul 4th 2009, 7:33 am
Northerner - Obhur

Spurss is on a distinguished road

ok Pardon me, I was only trying to help to bring women in Jeddah together.

Kindest Regards,
Malak

Malak ahla o sahla
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:38 am
Just Joined

l00ney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELLO !! Need a sincere Advice & Help

Dear All.....

I have a friend in Jeddah, his wife has a master's Degree of Psychology. She wants to work instead of staying at home. Can anyone advise what to do .. any advisable places to apply.

Regards

L00ney
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:02 am
Just Joined

There are many private hospitals in Jeddah, she could apply at them
Old Jul 4th 2009, 9:22 am
Northerner - Obhur

Spurss is on a distinguished road
Default Re: HELLO !! Need a sincere Advice & Help

Originally Posted by l00ney
Dear All.....

I have a friend in Jeddah, his wife has a master's Degree of Psychology. She wants to work instead of staying at home. Can anyone advise what to do .. any advisable places to apply.

Regards

L00ney
SLAAAAM L00ney

i would recomend : National Guard Health Affairs (NGHA)
site : http://www.ngha.med.sa/english/Pages/default.aspx

or

try with Saudi Germany hospital (SGH)
site : http://www.sghgroup.com/

good luck
Old Dec 18th 2009, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

carla_g is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mariah_Saudi
Thanks BC I have contacted the creater of jeddahmums, and am trying to get some info from her too. see if we could get the site back or something
Hi, just wondering whether you've managed to have this group for Jeddah mums up and running. Please PM me if you have. Interested to know more about it. Thanks!
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:41 pm
Banned

begmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nicebegmohsin is just really nice

I'm new in Saudi Arabia and finding there is not much for a woman to do. Does anyone know of book clubs, coffee clubs, anything for women to do to get together?

Thanks
Paint your nails and toes????????
Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

pochakola is an unknown quantity at this point

Taking a cue from my Filipina friends....

Get a Karaoke machine.... they ALL have one...
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 1:17 am
Banned

blinger is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have that much time on your hands and are that bored, then I suggest you get youself a bloke for a bit of hanky panky on the side.
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blinger
If you have that much time on your hands and are that bored, then I suggest you get youself a bloke for a bit of hanky panky on the side.
are you offering then...?

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.