Reload this Page >

JBR Completion Date

JBR Completion Date

Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

jazzbass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default JBR Completion Date

Hi,

I'm trying to contact others who have bought property on Jumeirah Beach Residence to see if they've had a final handover date yet or even took possession of their property perhaps.

It's fair to say I've been given an expected handover period between March and May 2007, but based on past promises I'm not convinced this will happen.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:02 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: JBR Completion Date

I dont know.......... but I do live near there and it does look alot better. good luck
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

In the press a few weeks ago they were quoting March for the first set of handovers...hope you're one of them!

MM, xx
Old Feb 13th 2007, 4:16 am
W10

Originally Posted by sassy
I do live near there and it does look alot better. good luck
Well, as good as the 21st Century, high-end architectural equivalent of a good old British sink estate can look.

WHen you stand in the Meadows or Lakes and look back at the Marina, you realise what an utter mess it looks.

Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:09 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
In the press a few weeks ago they were quoting March 2027 for the first set of handovers

MM, xx
that soon??
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
that soon??
lmao, yep, I thought it sounded far too early too!!!

Was clearly too early in the morning to get me fingers round 2007!

MM, xx
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:27 am
W10

that soon??
I think only 21 years behind schedule is good going for the UAE

Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:34 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzbass
Hi,

I'm trying to contact others who have bought property on Jumeirah Beach Residence to see if they've had a final handover date yet or even took possession of their property perhaps.

It's fair to say I've been given an expected handover period between March and May 2007, but based on past promises I'm not convinced this will happen.
Indeed, apparently, because there are so many flats and bedsits (I hate the words apartment and studio) coming on line it will take as much as 6 months to hand them all over. Then of course there's the "small" matter of taking care of those niggling little problems. Like there's no electricity/water/floor etc.

I wish you luck, have you seen your new "dream" lifestyle home yet? Or was it bought off-plan? You'll also want to ensure the dimensions of the rooms are about (you know within a yard or so in each direction) right, cos I'd hate to think there was a problem.

Good Luck (You'll need it)
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzbass
Hi,

Have sent you a PM - you can get in touch with all the other investors plus get all the information you want (including getting some one to take pictures of your apartment - in case you're in the UK!)

Cheers
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:35 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever we drive round the JBR area, I'm struck by how hideously inadequate the road system is clearly going to be once the towers are all full of people. That roundabout by the Grosvenor House is already frequently overwhelmed at rush hour, and the traffic now is just a tiny fraction of what it's going to be.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long they'll let the inevitable, spectacular rush hour traffic jams go on for before they do something about them? And what exactly *can* they do? It's not as if they've got the space to build whole new roads; the whole Marina/JBR area already feels ridiculously overcrowded.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:46 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
Whenever we drive round the JBR area, I'm struck by how hideously inadequate the road system is clearly going to be once the towers are all full of people. That roundabout by the Grosvenor House is already frequently overwhelmed at rush hour, and the traffic now is just a tiny fraction of what it's going to be.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to how long they'll let the inevitable, spectacular rush hour traffic jams go on for before they do something about them? And what exactly *can* they do? It's not as if they've got the space to build whole new roads; the whole Marina/JBR area already feels ridiculously overcrowded.
Whomever starts a air-conditioned water-taxi business (4 seater, not a ferry)will be laughing.
all the roads are chokka yet the water is empty. You could get a water-cab straight from JBR, marina,or from you doorstep on the Palm to business bay etc.

Anyone want to lend me a few mill to get it started ??
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:49 am
Up in the air

Whomever starts a air-conditioned water-taxi business (4 seater, not a ferry)will be laughing.
all the roads are chokka yet the water is empty. You could get a water-cab straight from JBR, marina,or from you doorstep on the Palm to business bay etc.

In fact i have one or two killer ideas if anyone has money to burn!!??
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:54 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I read somewhere that someone was doing this with a water-taxi or bus thingy from Jumeirah to Deira.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:44 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I'm sure I read somewhere that someone was doing this with a water-taxi or bus thingy from Jumeirah to Deira.
Yeah, thats a ferry, im talking about little 4 seater ones that you phone up and order.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:43 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Well, as good as the 21st Century, high-end architectural equivalent of a good old British sink estate can look.

WHen you stand in the Meadows or Lakes and look back at the Marina, you realise what an utter mess it looks.
I love the view from up there I think it looks fab.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.