Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

It's Official ME Forum Is CLOSED

It's Official ME Forum Is CLOSED

Old Oct 11th 2006, 10:09 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default It's Official ME Forum Is CLOSED

From our correspondents in the ME. After the first time ever that not one item was posted in 24 hours on the ME forum of BE. It was announced today that the forum will now be closed down with immediate effect. Commenting on the announcement a Mr. J Dodgers of Slough said "It is indeed a sad day for me, I wont have my usual choice of delightful young ladies to have fun with."

A sad moment for all.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's Official ME Forum Is CLOSED

Originally Posted by MJC
From our correspondents in the ME. After the first time ever that not one item was posted in 24 hours on the ME forum of BE. It was announced today that the forum will now be closed down with immediate effect. Commenting on the announcement a Mr. J Dodgers of Slough said "It is indeed a sad day for me, I wont have my usual choice of delightful young ladies to have fun with."

A sad moment for all.
he has my email....
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

A sad moment for all.
Tried to send karma.but I must have spanked you too many times...That is just tooo funny
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

It's not fair though, Matthew posted in the Lounge with a question about Dubai...Please please pritty please, can it be openend again...
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:25 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MataHari
he has my email....
And the...undraped...pictures?

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:28 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by W10
And the...undraped...pictures?

Are you saying I am wearing curtains....
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:37 pm
W10

I was saying that you are wearing no curtains

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:39 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by W10
I was saying that you are wearing no curtains
omg, JD forwarded them to you?!
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:47 pm
W10

Nice wallpaper

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by W10
Nice wallpaper
you seem to be into interior design...

Last edited by MataHari; Oct 11th 2006 at 12:53 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:51 pm
W10

I appreciate things which are aesthetically pleasing*

*I'm at work, tired (landed this morning from London and went to work) and cannot think of any interior design related innuendo (well none that isn't pure smut anyway )

Old Oct 11th 2006, 12:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by W10
I appreciate things which are aesthetically pleasing*

*I'm at work, tired (landed this morning from London and went to work) and cannot think of any interior design related innuendo (well none that isn't pure smut anyway )
yes, I was a bit disappointed in your answer...oh, well, you have an excuse, no nauthty corner for you this time...
Want to see my etchings....

Last edited by MataHari; Oct 11th 2006 at 12:59 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:22 pm
W10

Originally Posted by MataHari
yes, I was a bit disappointed in your answer...oh, well, you have an excuse, no nauthty corner for you this time...
Want to see my etchings....
Can I just see your naked body instead, perhaps covered in honey?*

*That's not innuendo either I need sleep

Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by W10
Can I just see your naked body instead, perhaps covered in honey?*

*That's not innuendo either I need sleep
hmmm, perhaps you are just not in the right frame of mind...
Old Oct 11th 2006, 1:32 pm
W10

I'm always in the wrong frame of mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.