It's criminal!

Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:31 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's criminal!

walk into my bar!
Originally Posted by shoushou
You had to
Old Dec 7th 2005, 2:39 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Wafi Residence....one of the most expensive places to reside apparently.
The cleaners here get 1.50dhs an hour for each hour of overtime they work.

I don't know about everyone else but I think that is absolutely disgusting.

I've heard of 500dhs a month salaries etc but never worked out what that was an hour.....it's appaling!
so how much do u think a fair salary for those workers?
Old Dec 7th 2005, 3:13 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

You had to

Act dumb cos I never wnet to skool either!!!
Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

I get a lump sum,every 3 months...
i reckon CN gets a lump everyday!

Old Dec 8th 2005, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
so how much do u think a fair salary for those workers?
I don't know but surely more than 1.50 and that's the overtime rate.
Maybe 500dhs a month is a lot of money for where they're from and they probably have accommocdation, food amd transport sorted for them so 500 is what they have left over at the end of each month.....which is more than I can say for me!

Last edited by Jeeper; Dec 8th 2005 at 3:38 am.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:18 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know but surely more than 1.50 and that's the overtime rate.
Maybe 500dhs a month is a lot of money for where they're from and they probably have accommocdation, food amd transport sorted for them so 500 is what they have left over at the end of each month.....which is more than I can say for me!
with 500 dhs a month, they have to send most of them home to feed the family. And sometimes they dont get paid, while back home they in debt to a loanshark (a lot of this people have to pay a lot of money to the agent to get a job abroad).

and with 500 DHS a month what can u do to entertain yourself in the weekend?
Old Dec 8th 2005, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
with 500 dhs a month, they have to send most of them home to feed the family. And sometimes they dont get paid, while back home they in debt to a loanshark (a lot of this people have to pay a lot of money to the agent to get a job abroad).

and with 500 DHS a month what can u do to entertain yourself in the weekend?
Ride the Abra 1000times!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:31 am
W10

At Yorks, Dh500 could probably get you quite a lot!

Or you could do the Waxy's brunch 10 weeks in a row.

Old Dec 8th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
At Yorks, Dh500 could probably get you quite a lot!

Or you could do the Waxy's brunch 10 weeks in a row.

So 500 is alot then
Abra crossing twice a day....60dhs a month
Waxy's friday brunch once a week.....200dhs a month
Throw in a movie once a month - 30dhs a month
Maybe a session on shisha (sp?) once a week -50dhs a month
i've run out of ideas......they get overpaid!
Old Dec 8th 2005, 9:30 am
semarang

So 500 is alot then
Abra crossing twice a day....60dhs a month
Waxy's friday brunch once a week.....200dhs a month
Throw in a movie once a month - 30dhs a month
Maybe a session on shisha (sp?) once a week -50dhs a month
i've run out of ideas......they get overpaid!
they must be loaded then ....