Interesting!!

Old Jan 18th 2006, 1:54 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Interesting!!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
OK... you said i had access to the mod page........i dont

waiting for an apology...

You aint gonna get one cuz I dont believe you..............so keep waiting sunshine
Old Jan 18th 2006, 1:55 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sue
Neither mods nor admins can read pm's.

Surprised at you Sue I thught you of all people would read something properly before replying..........
Old Jan 18th 2006, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Surprised at you Sue I thught you of all people would read something properly before replying..........
Oh come on,stop being paranoid...
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:01 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

You aint gonna get one cuz I dont believe you..............so keep waiting sunshine
Ok.....I'll humour you.........so why do you think i have access to the mod pages ???
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:16 pm

Ok.....I'll humour you.........so why do you think i have access to the mod pages ???

I cannot reveal my sources ........... but also remember you not as clever as you think you are you make the odd slip.........
Old Jan 18th 2006, 2:30 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot reveal my sources ........... but also remember you not as clever as you think you are you make the odd slip.........
feel free to elaborate either public or private... i have nothing to hide..

p.s. where has all your karma gone ???
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:35 pm

feel free to elaborate either public or private... i have nothing to hide..

p.s. where has all your karma gone ???

You do.. but I am not gonna drop someone it... its up to people what they believe

Karma ... dunno is it important???? just a bunch of blue boxes
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:41 pm
Up in the air

You do.. but I am not gonna drop someone it... its up to people what they believe

Karma ... dunno is it important???? just a bunch of blue boxes
There are plenty of conspiracy theory websites around...why not post on them.

I really have no need to justify myself to you, but you are clearly on medication that is making you paranoid so i'll make an allowance.

I have never had access, nor do i wish to have access.
I cant imagine that you lot have anything of interest going on in your lives, and if you did...i would hope you either msn or phone each other.

please tell your "source" that he/she is wrong......................FACT
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:44 pm
Up in the air

Who wants some karma ?????
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:47 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants some karma ?????

Me please ..........
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:49 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Me please ..........
done......even though you already have loads!!!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers]Who wants some karma ?

Me please....lol
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:54 pm
Up in the air

[QUOTE=sarah1]
Who wants some karma ?

Me please....lol
my pleasure x
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Jammy_Dodgers]
Originally Posted by sarah1
my pleasure x
Thank you JD. :-)
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:57 pm
Up in the air

[QUOTE=sarah1]
Thank you JD :-)
Of that i am sure!....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.