Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive

Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive

Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:03 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive

Remember the K , you saw it first here, forget Gulf News/6 (Thanks Autonomy) Days etc....

And not a Land Cruiser in site!!
Attached Thumbnails Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive-108_0864-copy.jpg   Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive-109_0910-copy.jpg   Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive-109_0916-copy.jpg  
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:09 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive

Originally Posted by MJC
Remember the K , you saw it first here, forget Gulf News/6 (Thanks Autonomy) Days etc....

Ooooh can't wait wish my christmas tree looked like that!!!!!!!!!! Tried to K but got to spread again
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:15 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Bet the couple of shops selling skiwear will make a killing (well not literally but you know what I mean)
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:18 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Nice scoop!

Tried to K - gotta spread! IOU
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Nice scoop!

Tried to K - gotta spread! IOU
amazing pics - not what i expected at all! (can someone explain the 'k' thing to me - no idea how it works! (sry) i guess PM, seen how people get in trouble for changing the subject here!!!)
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
amazing pics - not what i expected at all! (can someone explain the 'k' thing to me - no idea how it works! (sry) i guess PM, seen how people get in trouble for changing the subject here!!!)
So how are the kids????
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shoushou
So how are the kids????
unfortunatley i don't have any! maybe you've confused me with someone else
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:23 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Great Pictures! Is that Snow for real?

Well if not Land Cruiser than we will get the Desert Buggies in.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:23 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

See that little blue KARMA button on the left hand side at the bottom of my (or this) post. Click it and send me some K!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MJC
See that little blue KARMA button on the left hand side at the bottom of my (or this) post. Click it and send me some K!!
cheers! sent you some! still no idea what it's for though!

any idea when the slopes will be open?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

unfortunatley i don't have any! maybe you've confused me with someone else
I wasnt really asking about them....
Just trying to take the thread off its course
Old Oct 18th 2005, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Great Pictures! Is that Snow for real?

Well if not Land Cruiser than we will get the Desert Buggies in.
Isnt technology grand......
Old Oct 18th 2005, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
You really are a piece of work
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:55 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Inside Dubai Ski Slope Exclusive

Originally Posted by MJC

Wow ! I am impressed. Fantastic pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. Lovely winter wonderland feel to the place already and it isn't finished yet.

Sent you some karma. Think you deserve it.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Trapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to allTrapt777 is a name known to all

When does it finish?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.