Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Important warning!!!!!

Important warning!!!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2005, 11:56 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Important warning!!!!!

Announcment I received

"The United Arab Emirates has announced mourning because of the death of King Fahed Bin Abd Al Aziz Aal Saud, king of Kingdom Saudi Arabia; therefore, all parties and entertainments will be stopping starting Monday 01st August 2005 till Sunday 07th August 2005.

Tourism and Commercial Marketing Department would like all to comply with the above announcement to prevent any executions to the violators. "

I hope its a grammer mistake!!!!! :scared: :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:18 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Important warning!!!!!

does this mean bars and clubs are closed??
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:24 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
does this mean bars and clubs are closed??

No, just no music. No background music at Madinat and Triology is shut till the 8th.

But I was more worried about the "execution of Violators"!!!
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sassy
Announcment I received

"The United Arab Emirates has announced mourning because of the death of King Fahed Bin Abd Al Aziz Aal Saud, king of Kingdom Saudi Arabia; therefore, all parties and entertainments will be stopping starting Monday 01st August 2005 till Sunday 07th August 2005.

Tourism and Commercial Marketing Department would like all to comply with the above announcement to prevent any executions to the violators. "

I hope its a grammer mistake!!!!! :scared: :scared:
executions???? :scared:
Old Aug 2nd 2005, 12:40 pm

Originally Posted by Face81
executions???? :scared:

don't say I didn't warn ya.....................
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

darwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant futuredarwinlad has a brilliant future

I wouldn't put it past them!
And it's only a matter of time before the UK becomes an Islamic state (see link below). I just don't get it! Arggggggggggg!
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 7:44 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by darwinlad
I wouldn't put it past them!
And it's only a matter of time before the UK becomes an Islamic state (see link below). I just don't get it! Arggggggggggg!

lolololol......... this is Dubai! We dont do executions.