Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I'm sick to the back teeth..

I'm sick to the back teeth..

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm sick to the back teeth..

of reading threads about how the UAE has wronged people now that things have turned brown and muddy..

Gees everyone has come here with their eyes open, everyone knows that the law is only the law when it suits, so for christs/allahs/mohamads sake, give it a break.

You are all adults, so stop whining like 14 year old teenagers.

It's no wonder people have stopped bothering posting on here..
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm sick to the back teeth..

I broke a nail this morning...looking for someone to blame now
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:24 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by admon
of reading threads about how the UAE has wronged people now that things have turned brown and muddy..

Gees everyone has come here with their eyes open, everyone knows that the law is only the law when it suits, so for christs/allahs/mohamads sake, give it a break.

Who or what are you referring to? The whining here seems par for the course.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I broke a nail this morning...looking for someone to blame now
I'd blame the UAE government for sure, maybe more specifically Dubai Municipality and DEWA.

I suspect that the recession has forced cutbacks in the quality of the mineral content of tap water, as a result of which in turn has made your nail unacceptably weak..
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:32 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

i agree. ****ing hard luck stories....boring..

get over it, get a better job and move on/go home
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
i agree. ****ing hard luck stories....boring..

get over it, get a better job and move on/go home
I disgree...we all need to live and learn from our mistakes. Its worth knowing what can happen if you follow the wrong advice.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:56 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

yeah god, imagine coming over here, being sacked after 3 months, pulling your kids out of school that you've paid a load of cash for, selling all your belongings you've just paid for, trying to get rid of your 2 cars and looking after your pregnant wife who's just lost her job, and maybe having to come back to the UK where you've rented out your family home so you also have nowhere to live and also never got paid your last months salary,

Who would moan about such things eh?

This is the perfect place to come and have a moan and also to warn other people about what's been going on and happening to them, to also help 'open peoples eyes' as well.

Get over yourself.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
yeah god, imagine coming over here, being sacked after 3 months, pulling your kids out of school that you've paid a load of cash for, selling all your belongings you've just paid for, trying to get rid of your 2 cars and looking after your pregnant wife who's just lost her job, and maybe having to come back to the UK where you've rented out your family home so you also have nowhere to live and also never got paid your last months salary,

Who would moan about such things eh?

This is the perfect place to come and have a moan and also to warn other people about what's been going on and happening to them, to also help 'open peoples eyes' as well.

Get over yourself.
I could say the same to you..
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I could say the same to you..
Well I'm not ****ing moaning am I?

People come on here mainly for advice and support, so when things go tits up they'll come on and moan and also ask for advice,

if you don't like it then stop reading it, but you moaning about people moaning is just as bad to be honest.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Well I'm not ****ing moaning am I?

People come on here mainly for advice and support, so when things go tits up they'll come on and moan and also ask for advice,

if you don't like it then stop reading it, but you moaning about people moaning is just as bad to be honest.
'get over yourself'
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

'get over yourself'
Good comeback.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:16 am
Account Closed

'get over yourself'
What a twat!
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:21 am
Just Joined

cashmeremafia is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a bit low that last one. What a sad retort.

If you're so sick of it, why don't you stop reading the threads? Troll comes to mind.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:22 am
why ayeeeee man!

says the man who approves of other blokes shagging his wife..
That's just bang out of order mate, you're acting like a prick.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 6:23 am
Account Closed

says the man who approves of other blokes shagging his wife..
What the f*** are you talking about? I want a written apology as that is completely untrue, you asshole.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.