I'm jumping in!

Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:55 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Smile I'm jumping in!

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have finally gathered up the courage to dive in. I think you're all just great and hope you don't mind another newbie.

Tami
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm jumping in!

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking around for a couple of months and have finally gathered up the courage to dive in. I think you're all just great and hope you don't mind another newbie.

Tami
Welcome Tami, here's some 'K' to get u going
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Hello Everyone,

Tami
Yes welcome Tami, karma on it's way
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:57 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Welcome Tami, here's some 'K' to get u going
Thanks RT. Nice to meet you!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 1:59 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by sarah1
Yes welcome Tami, karma on it's way
Thanks to you, too, Sarah. Are you guys all in Dubai?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:08 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to you, too, Sarah. Are you guys all in Dubai?
yes i am in Dubai how about you ???
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Welcome Tami, if you come over please bring some good weather
I was hoping to get 5 hours by the pool today, i have spent 12 on here!!

What type of a holiday is that
Old Jan 19th 2005, 2:38 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Welcome Tami, if you come over please bring some good weather
I was hoping to get 5 hours by the pool today, i have spent 12 on here!!

What type of a holiday is that
Thanks everyone! Right now I'm in Pennsylvania (Freezing and Snowing)! My family and I lived in Riyadh for 4 years but the kids and I had to move back to the states last summer because there was no space at ASD or DAA for the kids. Hubby is currently living and working in Dubai and we hope to be able to move over ourselves as soon as school lets out this summer. We will be visiting over our spring break in early March to look for a villa.

That's about it. Oh, yea, I have 4 kids (20, 14, 11 & 5).
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:20 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone,

Tami
Hi Tami!!! Welcome on the board. I received ur karma. Thanks. No wonder I can't send u back before because I can't find ur post.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:25 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Tami!!! Welcome on the board. I received ur karma. Thanks. No wonder I can't send u back before because I can't find ur post.
Thanks for the welcome Novita. As I said, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to make myself known. LOL. Was about to do it a several days ago and another newbie mentioned that they had been lurking and the discussion kind of turned to "why do they lurk around" so I chickened out. Anyway, I don't really understand this Karma stuff but I was inspired to try by you're funny and interesting posts. Keep it up!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

The last thing you need to be in here is SHY, this forum is full of Fun loving people with problems!!! 75% of the people will be down the Fairmont or Fibbers now having a or

Come and join them
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:31 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
The last thing you need to be in here is SHY, this forum is full of Fun loving people with problems!!! 75% of the people will be down the Fairmont or Fibbers now having a or

Come and join them
Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, I'm in the U.S. right now. And truthfully, I'm not really a drinker. But I do like to have fun, so I could just stand around with a diet soda and enjoy the ambiance... right?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

[QUOTE=johnbuoy]The last thing you need to be in here is SHY, this forum is full of Fun loving people with problems!!! 75% of the people will be down the Fairmont or Fibbers now having a
Come and join them[/QUOTE

So whick 1 u @ 2nite JB
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to the forum, as you've probably noticed, mostly friendly bunch around here
Old Jan 19th 2005, 3:40 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Bob
welcome to the forum, as you've probably noticed, mostly friendly bunch around here
Thanks Bob. Yes, I've noticed how friendly they all are...and tons of fun! I've really enjoyed reading the posts the last few months. Gives me something to do since Hubby isn't here much. Once the kids are off to school or gone to bed at night, I just veg our on the sofa with my laptop and enjoy BE. There's certainly not much on tv, unfortunately. You do a great job as Moderator, by the way. Very impressive!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.