Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

If you don't ask......

If you don't ask......

Old Jul 6th 2006, 6:52 am
Just Joined

thorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant futurethorneyvilla has a brilliant future
Default If you don't ask......

What are the chances of meeting any birds on here who are bang up for it?
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:30 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you don't ask......

Originally Posted by thorneyvilla
What are the chances of meeting any birds on here who are bang up for it?
I saw this and thought of you...

(just go to Yorks, Cyclone or even Longs like the rest of the desperados...)
Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:01 am
Excalibur Screwbolts

wrong forum. you want ***********. rammed full of bored expat wives. some of them are infamous around Dubai for shagging anything that moves when their husbands are away. almost too easy really, takes the challenge out of it. No spring chickens, but fill yer boots.

Old Jul 6th 2006, 8:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Excalibur Screwbolts
wrong forum. you want ***********. rammed full of bored expat wives. some of them are infamous around Dubai for shagging anything that moves when their husbands are away. almost too easy really, takes the challenge out of it. No spring chickens, but fill yer boots.
PMSL........
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Samijam is an unknown quantity at this point

I take it your boots are filled then ??
Old Jul 6th 2006, 9:55 am
Excalibur Screwbolts

these days I take what I can get. And it's easier to catch an old boiler than a spring chicken.

Old Jul 6th 2006, 11:53 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO And someone commented on it being the husbands that screw around when the wives are away!! Mmmmm
Old Jul 6th 2006, 1:39 pm
W10

Highly amusing reading one thread they have on there about husbands cheating.

No irony there whatsoever

Old Jul 6th 2006, 3:17 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Too ******' funny guys!!

PMSL totally!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Hello Hornyvilla.....

If you want,W10 and I will take you under our wings....
Old Jul 6th 2006, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

Samijam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hello Hornyvilla.....

If you want,W10 and I will take you under our wings....
Hornyvilla - good one I like it
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

Get a life! sounds to me like you have an axe to grind against that particular site. How sad. You may not like a select few on there, Im sure there are some there that feel the same way. What was the problem? they didnt allow you to flirt or go on the pull?

pathetic. I like this site, its been informative, but I was already warned about

a. the mysoginists (sp?)
b. the women they are trying to impress.

I was hoping the person who warned me was wrong.

As for the rest of the forums, why is that the ME one is so much more bitter than the others????
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:28 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
Get a life! sounds to me like you have an axe to grind against that particular site. How sad. You may not like a select few on there, Im sure there are some there that feel the same way. What was the problem? they didnt allow you to flirt or go on the pull?

pathetic. I like this site, its been informative, but I was already warned about

a. the mysoginists (sp?)
b. the women they are trying to impress.

I was hoping the person who warned me was wrong.

As for the rest of the forums, why is that the ME one is so much more bitter than the others????

Oh please!!!
Old Jul 6th 2006, 7:38 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Thread closed.

Please see our forum rules where it quite clearly states "We realize members of BritishExpats may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators, moderators, or their members."

http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...q_new_faq_item