Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I need a flight to Israel!

I need a flight to Israel!

Old Dec 1st 2005, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default I need a flight to Israel!

I'm looking to go early January ...

anyone have any pointers for a good price on a flight ?!

Cheers
Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:30 pm
W10

Default Re: I need a flight to Israel!

LOL...good one

Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:37 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by W10
LOL...good one
I don't get it ... I am serious!

£250 - £300 so far
Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

BA sometimes have good rates, though don't know if they still go there....probably get good rates if you transfer from Austria...
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bob
BA sometimes have good rates, though don't know if they still go there....probably get good rates if you transfer from Austria...
Yeah that's about the cheapest I've seen, BA for £266 return.

I have a mate living on a kibbutz out there and visited a few year back and paid about £300 then, it's just he's heard about deals for £100 ...

I don't see em! ...

Ok cheers Bob
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Yeah that's about the cheapest I've seen, BA for £266 return.

I have a mate living on a kibbutz out there and visited a few year back and paid about £300 then, it's just he's heard about deals for £100 ...

I don't see em! ...

Ok cheers Bob
Just dont pass through here on your way or after you go.....
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Paul2004 - most of the members of this forum are in Dubai... what shoushou is referring to is that UAE is openly anti-Israel. You can't phone Israel phone numbers from here. If you have their immigration stamp on your passport - you will be denied access to UAE (as folklore goes... though I've never tried it).

I don't know if you'll find much help here, but I suspect the cheap price is for trips originating from Israel, not the opposite.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Paul2004 - most of the members of this forum are in Dubai... what shoushou is referring to is that UAE is openly anti-Israel. You can't phone Israel phone numbers from here. If you have their immigration stamp on your passport - you will be denied access to UAE (as folklore goes... though I've never tried it).

I don't know if you'll find much help here, but I suspect the cheap price is for trips originating from Israel, not the opposite.

So this is what W10 was on about, I get it now. Ok ignorance on my part ...

To be honest it's my 1st and prob only post in this forum. I had a question and as far as I see it, asked it in the right place, but I hear what your saying.

Thanks for putting me straight.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:18 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul

I'm guessing you are flying from the UK? Have you tried booking through Trailfinders? They are brilliant and have lots of fantastic deals. When we lived in the UK we always used them for holidays and since living in Dubai we've recommended them to friends and family when they visit us and they have always got a fantastic deal through them.

Give them a call, here's the link to their website for info...

http://www.trailfinders.com/index.htm

Zannie
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly the right place to post your question.

However you'd be more apt to get answers to questions pertaining to beer and pork scrumpies. Good luck

EDIT: Opps - proven wrong by Zannie.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:23 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

EDIT: Opps - proven wrong by Zannie.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Zannie
Hi Paul

I'm guessing you are flying from the UK? Have you tried booking through Trailfinders? They are brilliant and have lots of fantastic deals. When we lived in the UK we always used them for holidays and since living in Dubai we've recommended them to friends and family when they visit us and they have always got a fantastic deal through them.

Give them a call, here's the link to their website for info...

http://www.trailfinders.com/index.htm

Zannie
I've heard of them, I'll have a look at the website and give em a call tomorrow (or today, after sleep I mean ... )

Thanks

& pork scrumpies eh?! ... sounds good ...
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Paul2004
So this is what W10 was on about, I get it now. Ok ignorance on my part ...

To be honest it's my 1st and prob only post in this forum. I had a question and as far as I see it, asked it in the right place, but I hear what your saying.

Thanks for putting me straight.
Paul,what are you talkin about??
You should come more often.....To the ME forum,of course....
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shoushou
Paul,what are you talkin about??
You should come more often.....To the ME forum,of course....
Oh I try to come as often as possible ...

My problem, and it's quite a big one, is that my only real link with the ME is my ole mate down there floating on the Dead Sea.

Oh and I spent 2 hours in Dubai airport on my way to Oz in July.

Not too sure I qualify really ...
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

the stamp thing, if you mention that you might be travelling to any other Arab country, they'll stamp a slip of paper that gets paper clipped into your passport so you can through it out later...sister has gone through there a few times and it hasn't ever been a problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.