Reload this Page >

I have heard about

I have heard about

Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:21 am
Just Joined

Joulian is on a distinguished road
Default I have heard about

the Russian girls in Dubai.

I was wandering what are the % of STD's in Dubai. It seems it would be hi , considering the rate of employment by those girls.

Does anyone have any statics or witness to this ?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:35 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have heard about

Originally Posted by Joulian

I was wandering what are the % of STD's in Dubai. It seems it would be hi , considering the rate of employment by those girls.

I'll ask them next time i see 'em.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

oh dear GOD, where do I begin. There are a lot of nasties around, the problem is if you are found out you could lose your permit as you aren't meant to shag outside of marriage so it's all rather complicated. What would you like to know?
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
oh dear GOD, where do I begin. There are a lot of nasties around, the problem is if you are found out you could lose your permit as you aren't meant to shag outside of marriage so it's all rather complicated. What would you like to know?
Where to buy condoms ????
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:47 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Can you get coupons from Spinneys or Buy one get one free????
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:48 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Can you get coupons from Spinneys or Buy one get one free????
Or maybe an exchange service....new for old??

Last edited by Jammy_Dodgers; Dec 11th 2004 at 11:49 am. Reason: keyboard isnt speling stuf rite today
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Where to buy condoms ????

Funnily enough you can purchase them at any supermarket, even EPPCO and ENOC (petrol stations).
Best place for bulk purchases though is Choithrams
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:50 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Funnily enough you can purchase them at any supermarket, even EPPCO and ENOC (petrol stations).
Best place for bulk purchases though is Choithrams
Do i need to bring my own pallet truck or do they have them ?????
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:54 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Or maybe an exchange service....new for old??
Yeah but some people like the older models!! Not me personally but others do.....
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:55 am
Dazed and Confused

Do i need to bring my own pallet truck or do they have them ?????
There are enough delivery services around here to accomodate you, best to subscribe though and have them sent straight to your door
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Joulian is on a distinguished road

U guys are funny or just plain HORNEY ...

raise ur hands if both.

*Of course if u only raise one hand ur probably horny now
happy comes later right?*

I was just wandering ....

not that i plan to.... go around shagging everything i see or as the case my be don't see.

but i was just wandering what or better yet WHOOOO to stay away from if approached ... say at a club or where ever. Pimps ( how do they dress) worse Mob Pimps.( how do THEY DRESS)
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:56 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Yeah but some people like the older models!! Not me personally but others do.....
CF, got your PM. Im out watching the footie 2nite. If you fancy coming over my neck of the woods then PM me and ill tell you where ill be.
Old Dec 11th 2004, 11:59 am
Up in the air

U guys are funny or just plain HORNEY ...

raise ur hands if both.

*Of course if u only raise one hand ur probably horny now
happy comes later right?*

I was just wandering ....

not that i plan to.... go around shagging everything i see or as the case my be don't see.

but i was just wandering what or better yet WHOOOO to stay away from if approached ... say at a club or where ever. Pimps ( how do they dress) worse Mob Pimps.( how do THEY DRESS)
Well when your over ill take you out to help you spot them.
It is VERY obvious which ones are on the game.
and just for the record i have never paid for sex with a hooker.
and i've never got it free either
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:00 pm
Dazed and Confused

Good stuff mate, what time you out from??

Joulian, don't worry bout the pimps, as far as i'm aware there are none. Also stay away from the ones on the streets, stick to the bars and clubs. Oh it's a buyers market over here so as long as you have the cash you can pretty much do what you want!!
Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:07 pm
Roulette

Well when your over ill take you out to help you spot them.

Wow, thats most kind of you to help some one spot the condoms thought myself that it would be so easy as they seem to be everyu colour, flavour and texture and guess what, one size fits all. Pmsl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.