Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I am so busy I want to cry

I am so busy I want to cry

Old Jan 12th 2005, 6:54 am
Just Joined

spring_chicken will become famous soon enoughspring_chicken will become famous soon enough
Default I am so busy I want to cry

And im soooo hungry
Old Jan 12th 2005, 6:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am so busy I want to cry

Originally Posted by spring_chicken

And im soooo hungry
me too.

hungry that is..................the only thing im busy doing is tryiong to think of something funny to write.

hav'nt been succesful so far......writers block me thinks.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 6:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

And im soooo hungry
stop eat resume easy
Old Jan 12th 2005, 6:58 am
Just Joined

spring_chicken will become famous soon enoughspring_chicken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
me too.

hungry that is..................the only thing im busy doing is tryiong to think of something funny to write.

I am thinking of getting something from our cafe down. Unfortunately, somebody found a worm :scared: in their salad yesterday...so second thoughts
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Jellybean
stop eat resume easy

Boss will throw a fit
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:01 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Boss will throw a fit
But it's lunch time
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:02 am
Banned

I am thinking of getting something from our cafe down. Unfortunately, somebody found a worm :scared: in their salad yesterday...so second thoughts

Ahhh that's where SLB got to I was beginning to wonder
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:07 am
Just Joined

But it's lunch time

He doesnt care...
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:10 am
Banned

He doesnt care...
Name and shame this man, let me at him, pesky male chauvanistic......... calm.....calm 1, 2, 3.............. EAT NOW and anything left over shove it up his arse
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Name and shame this man, let me at him, pesky male chauvanistic......... calm.....calm 1, 2, 3.............. EAT NOW and anything left over shove it up his arse

I burst out laughing and my boss chose that exact moment to look at me
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:16 am
Banned

I burst out laughing and my boss chose that exact moment to look at me

Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:20 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
me too.

Me to my wit seems to have left me, must mean i need to go and check out the new muffin place thats opened at KV apparently they do diet ones so I guess that means I can eat two.......
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:24 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
Me to my wit seems to have left me, must mean i need to go and check out the new muffin place thats opened at KV apparently they do diet ones so I guess that means I can eat two.......

Don't talk about food there are hungry people on this thread
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Don't talk about food there are hungry people on this thread
Maybe i will pop down for a worm supreme salad
Old Jan 12th 2005, 7:34 am
Banned

Maybe i will pop down for a worm supreme salad

Hmmm the one with slug relish comes highly recommended Get one for your slimeball boss at the same time and spit in it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.