British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   I am a new member... So give me welcome gift (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/i-am-new-member-so-give-me-welcome-gift-265846/)

Metal_Priest Nov 11th 2004 1:02 pm

I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

I am new member so please give me welcomes gift, perhaps someone can also help me to put this avatar into my nickname

and be nice to me dont talk to me as u talk to each each other.

Metal_Priest Nov 11th 2004 1:05 pm

Re: I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

1 Attachment(s)
my avtar

Truth Speak Nov 11th 2004 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
I am new member so please give me welcomes gift, perhaps someone can also help me to put this avatar into my nickname

Good afternoon MP - welcome - pray tell us about yourself as ur profile is MT and your initials are MP - does not bode well!! :D

Jammy_Dodgers Nov 11th 2004 1:05 pm

I have tried to karma you, but it does seem to work....can you press the karma button under my name and see if it works for you ??? :D

Metal_Priest Nov 11th 2004 1:07 pm

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have tried to karma you, but it does seem to work....can you press the karma button under my name and see if it works for you ??? :D

I dont know these kind of things, my computers skills is not good but I am doing computer course.

Palm Tree Nov 11th 2004 1:41 pm

I dont know these kind of things, my computers skills is not good but I am doing computer course.

Should we just say, welcome back. :scared: ;)

Deadmeat Nov 11th 2004 1:44 pm

Welcome MP,

I happen to talk quite nicely to people actually so I shall have to break your wish :)

Face81 Nov 11th 2004 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Good afternoon MP - welcome - pray tell us about yourself as ur profile is MT and your initials are MP - does not bode well!! :D

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it him? i think he is back to haunt us!!!!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!

please tell me i am wrong!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Face81 Nov 11th 2004 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Should we just say, welcome back. :scared:

SURELY IT CUDNT BE!!!:scared:

HE WUDNT!!!!:scared:

NOT AFTER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

Fairydust Nov 11th 2004 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Welcome MP,

I happen to talk quite nicely to people actually so I shall have to break your wish :)

Love the avatar :)

Deadmeat Nov 11th 2004 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Love the avatar :)

Thank you, it does seem to have a few fans :) I posted a few more like it in a thread in The Lounge (or "Outside", can't remember where!). I like a dig or two at overhyped companies with ethics problems. :D

Fairydust Nov 11th 2004 5:12 pm

Thank you, it does seem to have a few fans :) I posted a few more like it in a thread in The Lounge (or "Outside", can't remember where!). I like a dig or two at overhyped companies with ethics problems. :D

Hubbys just come back from Brisbane this morning - loved it said we should go there - what are you going to do? FD ;)

Deadmeat Nov 11th 2004 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hubbys just come back from Brisbane this morning - loved it said we should go there - what are you going to do? FD ;)

I've got my visa so I'm right on the point of booking the flight for the very early in the New Year, then comes marriage and my first-born ... busy, busy :)

Never been there, so I hope it's as nice as people say! Nothing like jumping in with both feet :D

Fairydust Nov 11th 2004 5:28 pm

I've got my visa so I'm right on the point of booking the flight for the very early in the New Year, then comes marriage and my first-born ... busy, busy :)

Never been there, so I hope it's as nice as people say! Nothing like jumping in with both feet :D

Have fun hope it works out well got to be better than paying uk tax !! Do miss M&S xmas things though!!!! How sad is that!!!

Tone Nov 11th 2004 5:31 pm

Your moonlighting from our IT dept