Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:02 pm
Metal_Priest

Default I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

I am new member so please give me welcomes gift, perhaps someone can also help me to put this avatar into my nickname

and be nice to me dont talk to me as u talk to each each other.

Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:05 pm
Metal_Priest

Default Re: I am a new member... So give me welcome gift

my avtar
Attached Images  

Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
I am new member so please give me welcomes gift, perhaps someone can also help me to put this avatar into my nickname

Good afternoon MP - welcome - pray tell us about yourself as ur profile is MT and your initials are MP - does not bode well!!
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried to karma you, but it does seem to work....can you press the karma button under my name and see if it works for you ???
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:07 pm
Metal_Priest

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have tried to karma you, but it does seem to work....can you press the karma button under my name and see if it works for you ???
I dont know these kind of things, my computers skills is not good but I am doing computer course.

Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

I dont know these kind of things, my computers skills is not good but I am doing computer course.

Should we just say, welcome back. :scared:
Old Nov 11th 2004, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome MP,

I happen to talk quite nicely to people actually so I shall have to break your wish
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:26 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Good afternoon MP - welcome - pray tell us about yourself as ur profile is MT and your initials are MP - does not bode well!!
nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it him? i think he is back to haunt us!!!!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!

please tell me i am wrong!!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:28 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Should we just say, welcome back. :scared:
SURELY IT CUDNT BE!!!:scared:

HE WUDNT!!!!:scared:

NOT AFTER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Welcome MP,

I happen to talk quite nicely to people actually so I shall have to break your wish
Love the avatar
Old Nov 11th 2004, 4:53 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Love the avatar
Thank you, it does seem to have a few fans I posted a few more like it in a thread in The Lounge (or "Outside", can't remember where!). I like a dig or two at overhyped companies with ethics problems.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, it does seem to have a few fans I posted a few more like it in a thread in The Lounge (or "Outside", can't remember where!). I like a dig or two at overhyped companies with ethics problems.
Hubbys just come back from Brisbane this morning - loved it said we should go there - what are you going to do? FD
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hubbys just come back from Brisbane this morning - loved it said we should go there - what are you going to do? FD
I've got my visa so I'm right on the point of booking the flight for the very early in the New Year, then comes marriage and my first-born ... busy, busy

Never been there, so I hope it's as nice as people say! Nothing like jumping in with both feet
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:28 pm
Its all good

I've got my visa so I'm right on the point of booking the flight for the very early in the New Year, then comes marriage and my first-born ... busy, busy

Never been there, so I hope it's as nice as people say! Nothing like jumping in with both feet
Have fun hope it works out well got to be better than paying uk tax !! Do miss M&S xmas things though!!!! How sad is that!!!
Old Nov 11th 2004, 5:31 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Your moonlighting from our IT dept

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.