Howdy!!

Old Apr 19th 2011, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Howdy!!

Well not new to Dubai, But new to the forum. Been here for a year and sadly my employer didn't renew my contract. Nor did i want them to if am being honest. I'm currently job hunting and have been for over a month. I'm looking for some advice and tips from people that have been in the similar position. I have 1 job offer but as you know nothing happens quickly here and as much as i try to hustle things along the quicker it seems to slow. Any advice tips or leads would be gratefully appreciated i really don't want to go back to UK. The Job market there isn't any better and all i will do is pine(sp) to get back here.

Thanks Chris
Old Apr 19th 2011, 9:59 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy!!

Welcome to BE and good luck!

I've noticed you've said hi in the Sandpit, so I'm closing this duplicate thread