Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How useless are your staff?

View Poll Results: How useless are your staff?
totally bloody useless - I call them all George Bush
19.35%
90% useless - like yer average shop assistant
19.35%
50% useless - bit like the rhythm method
29.03%
not too bad actually
19.35%
what staff?
12.90%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

How useless are your staff?

Old Jan 10th 2012, 5:40 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How useless are your staff?

Wow, listen to yourselves... Every cliche about supercilious insulated stuck-up deluded British Expats comes to sordid sneering life.

Not in my name!

I look forward now to reading (elsewhere of course) the corresponding forum on "How unbearable are your British Expats?"
Old Jan 10th 2012, 5:43 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Wow, listen to yourselves... Every cliche about supercilious insulated stuck-up deluded British Expats comes to sordid sneering life.

Not in my name!

I look forward now to reading (elsewhere of course) the corresponding forum on "How unbearable are your British Expats?"
Code Black!! Code Black....

We are being attacked by Expat Woman..!!!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:09 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Code Black!! Code Black....

We are being attacked by Expat Woman..!!!
Er... That little blue symbol next to his username should be a clue

Miss Anne Thrope = misanthrope, someone who doesn't exactly empathise with any of us...
Old Jan 10th 2012, 9:36 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
Er... That little blue symbol next to his username should be a clue

Miss Anne Thrope = misanthrope, someone who doesn't exactly empathise with any of us...
..and, as per the definition, a perfect example of an EW poster....
Old Jan 10th 2012, 2:39 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Not in my name!

Welcome to the bored. Now, how much do you pay your maid?
Old Jan 10th 2012, 4:30 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

If it wasn't for the lack of grammatical ignorance and egotistical ranting, I'd suggest this was from the twunt across the pond. No hint of what he does or whether he has staff to manage.

We have a mixture of the usual for out here, and I must say that they're generally a good bunch. Sometimes lacking in imagination, but they compare favourably with the white-collar workforce I've worked with in the UK. However, from a purely empirical assessment, the Pareto principle certainly does apply when connecting ease-of-working-with and certain ethnic groups.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:28 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

you say "your" staff. By that i am lead to believe that you are the boss?

"MY" staff are excellent. they never used to be and hence were replaced..

Dont you have the sway to get these idiots fired?
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:31 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Not in my name!

get a grip. We all know this region is retarded and lacking certain work ethics that we take as second nature back home..

Im not sordid, stuck up nore deluded. Ive lived and worked in this region for enough years to know and accept the fact that there are a lot of lazy ****ers around.

Pray tell, what do you do and how long have you lived here?
Old Jan 11th 2012, 3:54 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
you say "your" staff. By that i am lead to believe that you are the boss?

"MY" staff are excellent. they never used to be and hence were replaced..

Dont you have the sway to get these idiots fired?
I was in the process... two had been fired. When I started I was told that if I didn't rate any of them then they would be sacked. There were... complications. Like the most useless ones being family of the ultimate big boss. Who is borderline psychotic. I'd be trying to discipline them and get them to work to a structure, impose decent standards etc, and they'd all be round at his fancy pants flat in the Burj K in the evening, bitching, backstabbing and getting him to "agree" with them over programming changes etc. You cant work like that. I cant work like that, anyway.

All academic now anyway as I'm off home at the end of the month. It was the sabotage that got me... never seen that in my industry before. Ever.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lullabelle- your off as well?

lots of people offski at the moment
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

mine are top lads - would take them all back to blighty if I could
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:24 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
mine are top lads - would take them all back to blighty if I could
and quadruple their wages to get to UK min wage
Old Jan 11th 2012, 5:48 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

get a grip. We all know this region is retarded and lacking certain work ethics that we take as second nature back home..

Im not sordid, stuck up nore deluded. Ive lived and worked in this region for enough years to know and accept the fact that there are a lot of lazy ****ers around.

Pray tell, what do you do and how long have you lived here?
Ahh, its good to see you back.....
Old Jan 11th 2012, 7:30 am
banned

In out on a job in South Africa right now, I have a spare minute. Noticed nothing much has changed. Still nothing but 'moving to dubai and can't be arsed finding out anything' posts from people who have no real ambition to move here and those who 'want' to get a job in dubai like its the easiest thing in the world.
Old Jan 11th 2012, 7:58 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

In out on a job in South Africa right now, I have a spare minute. Noticed nothing much has changed. Still nothing but 'moving to dubai and can't be arsed finding out anything' posts from people who have no real ambition to move here and those who 'want' to get a job in dubai like its the easiest thing in the world.
A lot more thin skinned as well, as I found to my cost when I returned a couple of weeks ago....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.