22.22%
0%
3+
11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

How many times have u been married

Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:35 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many times have u been married

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
an extinct species!!
'fraid so
Attached Thumbnails How many times have u been married-girl-drink.gif  
Old Nov 19th 2004, 1:36 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Guess im buggered then !
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:43 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Guess im buggered then !
Oh yes
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:50 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a wee customer survey for everyone.

Count the number of times u and your Mrs or Mr , vote once for each of you!!

It is a private poll - so no names will show!!

Only once too many LOL
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:57 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
well i cant wait to grow old a bitter and lonely old man............with a load of money!!!!! yeay!!!

Im an Auxillary nurse and one of these days you may end up the lonely and bitter ole man in a home being looked after ..... Bed baths are funny !!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 3:59 pm

an extinct species!!

Not that extinct TS just ask my hubby ..... I dont have expensive taste at all in any thing really!!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Only once too many LOL

Would that be twice JB...... Sorting out recipes for you ...hope you can be patient with only five weeks to go!! Ahhhhhhh, better pull my finger out!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Would that be twice JB...... Sorting out recipes for you ...hope you can be patient with only five weeks to go!! Ahhhhhhh, better pull my finger out!

Yes twice, first time round was a complete

I can be patient...also have to lose a few pounds before the Xmas onslaught of all I HAVE to eat
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:15 pm

Yes twice, first time round was a complete

I can be patient...also have to lose a few pounds before the Xmas onslaught of all I HAVE to eat

Me too.... The first one thought he could have his cake and eat it to ... So revenge was very satisfying indeed!

Im guess Im lucky I can eat what I want and not gain anything so if your happy to throw those extra ounds my way I will happliy accept them!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:20 pm
Banned

Me too.... The first one thought he could have his cake and eat it to ... So revenge was very satisfying indeed!

Im guess Im lucky I can eat what I want and not gain anything so if your happy to throw those extra ounds my way I will happliy accept them!!

Haha best not get into a slagging men thread

Your on, the pounds are all yours lol Actually I am not that big either but feel a wee bit overweight, need to get in that gym but too scared to go on my own.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:23 pm

Haha best not get into a slagging men thread

Your on, the pounds are all yours lol Actually I am not that big either but feel a wee bit overweight, need to get in that gym but too scared to go on my own.

Try being tall and constantly 9 stone!! I plan on going to the gym in a few months just for self satisfation and the tone the butt ... thats all!

Thanks for the pounds ... Now where shall I put them?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:27 pm
Banned

Try being tall and constantly 9 stone!! I plan on going to the gym in a few months just for self satisfation and the tone the butt ... thats all!

Thanks for the pounds ... Now where shall I put them?

I normally play badminton and ride horses, the horses are on my 'to do' list and badminton is way out at DCC and not too enspiring at the moment due to holidays etc.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:28 pm

=Jellybean]Haha best not get into a slagging men thread

Im not about to slag men of. I was told as individuals they are really very nice but as a race they are not!

My ex realised that I had found out because I had cut the arms off all tshirts and shirts, and the legs of the trousers, destroyed his hifi system and taken the insides out of the videos and cassettes!

He took it like a man ... He was very emtiotional and not over the fact that I had found him out either!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:34 pm
Banned

Im not about to slag men of. I was told as individuals they are really very nice but as a race they are not!

My ex realised that I had found out because I had cut the arms off all tshirts and shirts, and the legs of the trousers, destroyed his hifi system and taken the insides out of the videos and cassettes!

He took it like a man ... He was very emtiotional and not over the fact that I had found him out either!!

PMSL I love justice, I hate men who think they can have their cake and eat it too...been there done that and got the t-shirt Good for you...I am still with mine
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:38 pm

PMSL I love justice, I hate men who think they can have their cake and eat it too...been there done that and got the t-shirt Good for you...I am still with mine

Your still with your what? Second one I trust! I got shot of the first one some 10 years ago and I even left him with everything, Im sure you know what I mean ... Wheres the point in fighting over toasters and money ... I ask you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.