Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How to get healthy, nice looking babies?

How to get healthy, nice looking babies?

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:49 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default How to get healthy, nice looking babies?

OK Folks, this isn't another joke but Im starting to get serious with life and thinking of getting marriage and make this women make me some healthy and nice looking babies.

Something really bothering me to make good decision on marriage and also this women to bring me healthy good looking babies, I mean, you can see some ugly looking babies around and you wish they were never born!. I am serious about this and you better do coz you ain't wanna get them ugly looking babies!! especially when they keep on droping them stuff outer their noses... So ugly they become indeed...

I kept on asking nice people out there, I mean people with nice and healthy babies the process of getting them babies and most of them got me positive answers while some just ignored me.

Anyway, most of the nicer people said that, no matter what shape of female you marry, either nicer looking or ugly they all can give you beautiful babies.

So, what do you suggest?...

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:11 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to get healthy, nice looking babies?

Originally Posted by CasaNova
OK Folks, this isn't another joke but Im starting to get serious with life and thinking of getting marriage and make this women make me some healthy and nice looking babies.

Something really bothering me to make good decision on marriage and also this women to bring me healthy good looking babies, I mean, you can see some ugly looking babies around and you wish they were never born!. I am serious about this and you better do coz you ain't wanna get them ugly looking babies!! especially when they keep on droping them stuff outer their noses... So ugly they become indeed...

I kept on asking nice people out there, I mean people with nice and healthy babies the process of getting them babies and most of them got me positive answers while some just ignored me.

Anyway, most of the nicer people said that, no matter what shape of female you marry, either nicer looking or ugly they all can give you beautiful babies.

So, what do you suggest?...

All babies are beautiful. I guess if both u and yr wife are good looking then the babies will def turn out to be beautiful. But does it really matter as long as they r healthy. Believe me all babies are the most beautiful in their own parents eyes.

My advice is concentrate on the finding a wife first and then think of the babies. FIrst things first
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:13 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen beautiful babies from attractively challenged couples!

Are you aware of the Ugly Duckling story, if not you might want to read it!

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:19 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Stary by not marrying your cousin. Nothing good comes from that in the evolutionary chain.

Just look up 'deformities' such as additional fingers, toes, etc. Take a wild guess what country has almost all of them...
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:18 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
Stary by not marrying your cousin. Nothing good comes from that in the evolutionary chain.

Just look up 'deformities' such as additional fingers, toes, etc. Take a wild guess what country has almost all of them...

Having said so, there are some people who actually dumped their babies to Hospitals. Take a wild guess what country has almost all of them...
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Zannie
I've seen beautiful babies from attractively challenged couples!

Are you aware of the Ugly Duckling story, if not you might want to read it!

I have seen many married people around, the man is ugly, the female is not, then you will see the kids are good looking but when man is good looking and the female is ugly then most of their kids are ugly!!. So I think men should always marry beautiful females... and female shouldn't worry marrying ugly men
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I would like to know what the babies would think when they realise they have ugly parents....
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:05 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen many married people around, the man is ugly, the female is not, then you will see the kids are good looking but when man is good looking and the female is ugly then most of their kids are ugly!!. So I think men should always marry beautiful females... and female shouldn't worry marrying ugly men

Usually most kids look a lot like the Dad so ull better look out CN.

Ure trying to tell us something maybe...........hehe
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser
Usually most kids look a lot like the Dad so ull better look out CN.

Ure trying to tell us something maybe...........hehe

have you seen the baby of Michael Douglas? i like this man he is very clever.... when i was a kid people use to laugh at me for being ugly! and the other kids use to run away whenever i use to arrive
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:38 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Having said so, there are some people who actually dumped their babies to Hospitals. Take a wild guess what country has almost all of them...
Not sure what country you are talking about, definitely not the us though. Although, even if some people do think that somebody else could raise their child better, i think it is better than killing the maid that is carrying the baby as you read about almost every other day in this country!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
Not sure what country you are talking about, definitely not the us though. !

Save America

Dumped
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:13 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

Hmmm...abortion, and someone from el salvador. Nice try, but you aren't really there yet.

At least in real abortion one of the subjects lives on.

http://www.7days.ae/local-news/maid-s-tragedy.html
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen many married people around, the man is ugly, the female is not,
The guy is either a pilot or on a REALLY good ex-pat salary if thats the case.

excuse my scepticism......
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by TA5
Hmmm...abortion, and someone from el salvador. Nice try, but you aren't really there yet.

At least in real abortion one of the subjects lives on.

http://www.7days.ae/local-news/maid-s-tragedy.html

and shouldn't this be in banlgadeshexpats.com?

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Do what I did,marry the love of your life and get it over with.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.