Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

How abt a Funnies thread?

How abt a Funnies thread?

Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough
Default How abt a Funnies thread?

Long holiday ahead, so here goes my first one

Not sure whether you've tried your hand at skiing, but if you have, you'll surely relate to this... . Bit long, but hilarious
Attached Files
File Type: doc
My ski trip.doc (28.5 KB, 554 views)
Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:36 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How abt a Funnies thread?

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Long holiday ahead, so here goes my first one

Not sure whether you've tried your hand at skiing, but if you have, you'll surely relate to this... . Bit long, but hilarious
Hi,

We all need a good laugh. Check out: www.funnyjunk.com and you will see lots of funnies.

Jellybean, JC and Novita - how about my avatar - as you can see I have been playing around and getting the hang of it - I hope!!!
Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:47 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How abt a Funnies thread?

Originally Posted by karenb2
Hi,

We all need a good laugh. Check out: www.funnyjunk.com and you will see lots of funnies.

Jellybean, JC and Novita - how about my avatar - as you can see I have been playing around and getting the hang of it - I hope!!!
Is that u Karen in ur avatar....
Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:55 am
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: How abt a Funnies thread?

Originally Posted by novita77
Is that u Karen in ur avatar....
Of course Novita................. Ha ha Ha.

Otherwise known as VIOLET, one of the Incredibles. (new Disney movie) The Incredibles are a big hit in the UK at the moment. We are waiting for it to hit the cinemas here in the next week or so. My kids are desperate to see the movie.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Well dunno about you lot but I hv just lost everything, pic, avatars, reply, smilies the lot...what you been up to karen LOL
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:44 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

I kept waking up in the morning laughing my head off....wife says that i now have to sleep with my undies on.....
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:49 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell...come on PT sing along:

"Sahmnet is crap" "sahmnet is crap" "If I don't get a connection I get in a flap"
"Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap"

I think it needs some tweeking but getting there
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:52 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jellybean

"Sahmnet is crap" "sahmnet is crap" "If I don't get a connection I get in a flap"

Lennon and Macartney must be shitting their pants.......
Old Jan 18th 2005, 10:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
Lennon and Macartney must be shitting their pants.......
PMSL I know and Jagger just now popped in and gave me his award he won last night...amazing huh
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:03 am
Long Member

Wink Re: How abt a Funnies thread?

PMSL I know and Jagger just now popped in and gave me his award he won last night...amazing huh
watch that jagger bloke he's a perv.......
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lewis748
watch that jagger bloke he's a perv.......
No worries I just grabbed his globe and sent him packing....fancy joining me in my hot tub?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

'Sahmnet is great' 'Sahmnet is great'!!! Sorry JB, but I have the cheapest connection and it's worth every penny, so when I do get some hitches, I just think it is my own stupidity for not wanting to pay for a higher speed but then why should I if I get the same service. Hi Hi.

I would much rather sing 'Emaar security is crap' 'Emaar security is crap' as they stopped us using their car park as a short cut this morning. That was a nuisance or what. Made it just in time to school though.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:18 am
Just Incredible

Smile Re: How abt a Funnies thread?

Well dunno about you lot but I hv just lost everything, pic, avatars, reply, smilies the lot...what you been up to karen LOL

Hi jellybean,

Nothing to do with me!!! And in any case, you are my teacher so if i got it wrong I can blame you!! Just joking......

I have no problems with my avatars etc. In fact they are working fabulously. Hope you get yours sorted.

Just been to pick the kids up from school. Walked past the computer and it was beckoning me to get back on and see whats happening. Frightening...... like the craving for chocolate. Can't get enough of it.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
'Sahmnet is great' 'Sahmnet is great'!!! Sorry JB, but I have the cheapest connection and it's worth every penny, so when I do get some hitches, I just think it is my own stupidity for not wanting to pay for a higher speed but then why should I if I get the same service. Hi Hi.

I would much rather sing 'Emaar security is crap' 'Emaar security is crap' as they stopped us using their car park as a short cut this morning. That was a nuisance or what. Made it just in time to school though.

Glad you hv some hardships too PT

karen...you see ever since you logged onto this site it has slowly been brainwashing you as you look at the screen...it's something to do with lewis...don't ask. Anyway, from now on you will notice that you will not be able to walk past the pc without taking a look....before you know it it will be bedtime, you have done nothing except chat on here...truely frightening but there you have it.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 11:24 am
Banned

Hi jellybean,

Nothing to do with me!!! And in any case, you are my teacher so if i got it wrong I can blame you!! Just joking......

I have no problems with my avatars etc. In fact they are working fabulously. Hope you get yours sorted.

Just been to pick the kids up from school. Walked past the computer and it was beckoning me to get back on and see whats happening. Frightening...... like the craving for chocolate. Can't get enough of it.

Oh yes and I have all my facaulties back thank you...well almost LOL So a long weekend for JESS then?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.