Housemaids

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice
Default Housemaids

...can anyone recommend me a housemaid please?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housemaids

www.expatwoman.com

for all things maid related...

and for fuxache dont let her exercise witchcraft or swim in your pool.......
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Zico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really niceZico2009 is just really nice

What do they do in the pool?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:09 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zico2009
cool off, relax and dare i say it enjoy themselves..

some of the stuckup cows here (Dubai not BE) think its disgraceful
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Swim?

Nothing in particular... there are some debates here about whether maids are human beings and should be granted access to your pool, table, etc or be treated the same way construction companies treat their workers...
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

can i say that that same question re maids using the pool was asked on here and it was abdabs not doobye.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:22 am
banned

Originally Posted by busybee2
can i say that that same question re maids using the pool was asked on here and it was abdabs not doobye.
does it make any difference?? what is your point?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

I'd like a live out maid please, if anyone knows of one then please let me know. BTW, she can use the pool and the dining table.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

The legal way to have a live-out maid is to go through one of the agencies. The agency will sponsor the maid, not you. But you will pay an arm and leg. It's much cheaper to have your own live-in maid.

During the interview make it clear to the maid that it's not acceptable to squeeze the orange juice the night before breakfast. It has to be done just before breakfast so that it's freshly squeezed. It'll save you a lot of headaches down the road.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

So how much is a live in maid, and do I have to give her a bedroom of her own or can she share the kids bedroom?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

So how much is a live in maid, and do I have to give her a bedroom of her own or can she share the kids bedroom?
No, they're your kids, you ****ing share with them!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:31 am
Forum Regular

very aggressive response - me thinks ill pay over the odds for a live out nanny then.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:31 am
banned

if you have a cupboard, you can lock her in.

My maid (read twice a week cleaner) insists on doing our ironing in the cupboard off the utility room (basically its a storage cupboard under the stairs)

We have told her to bring it out and do it in front of the telly or in the kitchen but she insists in doing it in this tiny wee cupboard.

but she does steal my vodka from the freezer and cunningly fills the bottle up with water thinking we will never wonder how the contents have frozen over...bless..
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

hmmm....theiving little gnomes that live in your storage cupboard.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 8:46 am
banned

hmmm....theiving little gnomes that live in your storage cupboard.
yes...but she does *extras*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.