Hoorah!!!

Old Nov 30th 2004, 10:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hoorah!!!

I made some mince pies

Well I cheated 'cos I bought a dry packet of pastry, which I only had to add water and sugar to. Mind you they are pretty scrummy all the same. I suppose they will have to do until Heart comes back onboard and provides some more of her delicious recipes........ hopefully for Mince Pies.

This place is like a ghost town since TS left, where'd everybody go??
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:33 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hoorah!!!

[QUOTE=Jellybean]I made some mince pies

[QUOTE]

Wow! I'm impressed! I haven't done any x-masy stuff yet... to busy packing! lol

But I agree-- isn't it veeeery quiet here these days? What's up with that?

Have a good day, Jellybean!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I made some mince pies

Well I cheated 'cos I bought a dry packet of pastry, which I only had to add water and sugar to. Mind you they are pretty scrummy all the same. I suppose they will have to do until Heart comes back onboard and provides some more of her delicious recipes........ hopefully for Mince Pies.

This place is like a ghost town since TS left, where'd everybody go??
When TS coming back from Phillipines?
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:37 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jamila][QUOTE=Jellybean]I made some mince pies

Hello Jamillah!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:43 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hello Jamillah!
Can't remember, probably any day now.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:43 am
Banned

[QUOTE=Jamila][QUOTE=Jellybean]I made some mince pies

TS is away.

When r u moving J?
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:55 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Just got my ticket, I have to wait until the 20th of December.... plane leaving 17:55 local time, arriving in Dubai Dec 21st 06:40 via Germany. Wee!!!!

How is life in Doha today, Novita?
Old Nov 30th 2004, 11:58 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jamila
Just got my ticket, I have to wait until the 20th of December.... plane leaving 17:55 local time, arriving in Dubai Dec 21st 06:40 via Germany. Wee!!!!

How is life in Doha today, Novita?
EEErrrrr.... believe me or not.... getting cold now... Can't leave the house without my jumper . Don't think I can survive in norway.
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:11 pm
Princess

EEErrrrr.... believe me or not.... getting cold now... Can't leave the house without my jumper . Don't think I can survive in norway.
LOL, nope, probably not! We have -5 celcius and snow today!!!

... and all my winter clothes are in storage since I'm moving. Jeez i'm struggling right now :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:19 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jamila
LOL, nope, probably not! We have -5 celcius and snow today!!!

... and all my winter clothes are in storage since I'm moving. Jeez i'm struggling right now :scared:
The quicker u come to Dubai the better... I hate cold... but I hate the heat as well... Can't keep me happy....
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:28 pm
Banned

The quicker u come to Dubai the better... I hate cold... but I hate the heat as well... Can't keep me happy....

Took the words right outta my mouth Novita
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:34 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Took the words right outta my mouth Novita
Sorry JB... did not get it... sometimes my brain is slow. Hope u kind enough to explain...

Thx
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Trust me Novita - this aint cold!

Was feeling a bit jealous of Mr LL as he's gone to Aberdeen this week & I fancied some nice bright, crisp, chilly weather myself. He phoned yesterday to say how he'd forgotten just how miserable it is to get up in the dark, freeze to death scraping your car windscreen then go through the whole day in the cold & damp, then go home in the dark. Instant cure for my jealousy!

Bring on the sunshine!
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:46 pm
Banned

Sorry JB... did not get it... sometimes my brain is slow. Hope u kind enough to explain...

Thx
"Can't keep me happy" I wud have said the same myself
Old Nov 30th 2004, 12:55 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Trust me Novita - this aint cold!

Was feeling a bit jealous of Mr LL as he's gone to Aberdeen this week & I fancied some nice bright, crisp, chilly weather myself. He phoned yesterday to say how he'd forgotten just how miserable it is to get up in the dark, freeze to death scraping your car windscreen then go through the whole day in the cold & damp, then go home in the dark. Instant cure for my jealousy!

Bring on the sunshine!
Sorry LL... but hubby never succeed drag me going home to the UK for xmas. Too bloody cold!!!! Mind u i grew up in Indonesia when the weather 'just nice' for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.