Hey lewis......

Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:05 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey lewis......

.....I know you r there...I can seeeee you

I had a Pot Noodle today.....am I dark enough for some action in the batcave?
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:20 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey lewis......

Hey Loooooooooooooooowis we know you're in there C'mon dnt be shy we dnt bite , not hard anyhow LOL
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:34 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: Hey lewis......

Theres me thinking nobody loves me anymore...then 2 of me fav sex pots, give me call.....How you doing girls? soz i've been off rallying in Oman and then local rally then blah blah blah....

Is the Flith still strong in you Obe one and two?

xxxxx on the bum xxxxxxxxxx

I'm now open for smut in my PM's...do your worst!!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 8:42 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
Theres me thinking nobody loves me anymore...then 2 of me fav sex pots, give me call.....How you doing girls? soz i've been off rallying in Oman and then local rally then blah blah blah....

Is the Flith still strong in you Obe one and two?

xxxxx on the bum xxxxxxxxxx

Welllll hello sexy, we missed you baby!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 9:25 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

So what's new?
Old Mar 29th 2005, 3:12 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So what's new?
Nowt much by the looks of it
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:10 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

So what's new?
Loads... but up to my tittys at moment so will be clear after this weekend... I will start my campain of filth then...xxx
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:12 am
Long Member

Wink Re: Hey lewis......

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Nowt much by the looks of it
Sorry Kidda but work and all that blah blah...we need to get down and dirty...soon dont you think?......
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:00 am
Sat on the fence ......

Sorry Kidda but work and all that blah blah...we need to get down and dirty...soon dont you think?......

Oooooh Lewis you came back......mmmmm....mmmmmm
Old Mar 30th 2005, 11:40 am
Long Member

Oooooh Lewis you came back......mmmmm....mmmmmm
take it that the pm was a no go then?

I'll get my coat!
Old Mar 30th 2005, 12:33 pm
Sat on the fence ......

take it that the pm was a no go then?

I'll get my coat!

Hmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm weellllllllllllllllll I'm still thinking on it LMAO
Old Apr 5th 2005, 1:10 pm
Long Member

Hmmmmmmmm ummmmmmm weellllllllllllllllll I'm still thinking on it LMAO
No pressure RT....take your time......its a week now for christ sake!!!! shake a leg girl....better still "shake that booty" and boobs......sweet...
Old Apr 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
Banned

No pressure RT....take your time......its a week now for christ sake!!!! shake a leg girl....better still "shake that booty" and boobs......sweet...

A posting frenzy by lewis
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:48 pm
Long Member

A posting frenzy by lewis
see this is why i shouldn't drink cola before bed time!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 7:57 pm
Perfumdiva1

see this is why i shouldn't drink cola before bed time!!

Would that be coca or pepsi????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.