Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help!!! Residency Visa Question

Help!!! Residency Visa Question

Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Help!!! Residency Visa Question

Can anyone answer me this please:

My residency visa expires on 11 Jan 2013 and obviously a new one will need to be organised. However, I am planning on going away at Christmas, although will be back before 11 Jan.

Can I go away and deal with it when I get back, or does there have to be a certain amount of time left on the visa for me to leave the country and re-enter it?

I know you are supposed to have about 6 months on a passport, but that is valid for 10 years, not bloody 2!

Thanks.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help!!! Residency Visa Question

There really should not be any issue with this. Don't worry.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Meow, that's what I thought, but husband decided to just phone and throw it in there! Don't know who he has been talking to, but I've never even looked at what has been left on my visa when travelling before, always the passport, but never the visa!

Thanks again.
Old Jun 25th 2012, 10:21 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Thanks Meow, that's what I thought, but husband decided to just phone and throw it in there! Don't know who he has been talking to, but I've never even looked at what has been left on my visa when travelling before, always the passport, but never the visa!

Thanks again.
I thought there had to be 30 days left on the visa, and if not you came in as a visitor for 30 days but could be wrong