help please

Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:58 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default help please

my i have lost my Half life 2 Product Key and i can not activate it what should i do ?

Notice : Half life 2 game

:lost:
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:22 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help please

ok fine i bought a fake game and i dont have the key!

anyone now can help!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
ok fine i bought a fake game and i dont have the key!

anyone now can help!
Do you have any downloading software??(kazaalite,BT,Emule,etc..)??
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shoushou

Yes i have kazaa! do you have the solution???? hey man I owe you a beer!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Yes i have kazaa! do you have the solution???? hey man I owe you a beer!
just type the name of your game in (search)...
also click on (software) so it searches for software...
If you dont see the words serial or key,try clicking on (documents),the files that it searches in that one are text files as Word etc....
And I dont drink beer... But thanks for the gesture...
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:47 pm
Banned

just type the name of your game in (search)...
also click on (software) so it searches for software...
If you dont see the words serial or key,try clicking on (documents),the files that it searches in that one are text files as Word etc....
And I dont drink beer... But thanks for the gesture...

actually i didnt buy the fake game, i actually downloaded it and now its asking for a serial... i found serial number but its still not working! looks like somebody used it before me!

i ask some guys(my internet friends) on another forum and they told me that i need a key which is not used!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

actually i didnt buy the fake game, i actually downloaded it and now its asking for a serial... i found serial number but its still not working! looks like somebody used it before me!

i ask some guys(my internet friends) on another forum and they told me that i need a key which is not used!
try downloading as much serials and keys as you can,and use them one by one till you succeed...
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:53 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

try downloading as much serials and keys as you can,and use them one by one till you succeed...

dont expect me to give you a beer for this!!!
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
OMG
What???
Are you a P2P virgin???
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dont expect me to give you a beer for this!!!
Who said I was??
Old Dec 4th 2005, 12:59 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

What???
Are you a P2P virgin???

was that psp or..........
Old Dec 4th 2005, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
was that psp or..........
Well....You really are....
P2P: Peer to peer technology....
Old Dec 4th 2005, 2:15 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Well....You really are....
P2P: Peer to peer technology....

I really am and proud too