Help!

Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Help!

Had an appointment with people to hook up gas in apartment....left work and waited 45 minutes....they didn't show...got really angry and took a taxi back to work and forgot my cell phone in it

What r my chances of finding it again???..somedays you just shouldn't get up...
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:51 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Help!

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Had an appointment with people to hook up gas in apartment....left work and waited 45 minutes....they didn't show...got really angry and took a taxi back to work and forgot my cell phone in it

What r my chances of finding it again???..somedays you just shouldn't get up...
oh dear......... sounds like one of those days. Just get intouch with the cab company that u used. I dont know the #'s off hand, but if it was The Dubai Transport Company (cream coloured and usually a Camry), then u need to dial 208 08 08 and tell them wot happened. Would help if u told them the route u travelled...... ie, where the journey began and where it ended. They should be able to give it back to you. In general, most people gt their phones back.

If it wasnt DTC, then dial 181 and ask for the # of the relevant cab company... either Cars Taxi (White with blue and red stripes), Metro Taxi (cream coloured and r mostly peugots), or National Cabs(silver with blue and yellow stripes).

Hope that helps u find ur phone. Life just isnt the same without it.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
oh dear......... sounds like one of those days. Just get intouch with the cab company that u used. I dont know the #'s off hand, but if it was The Dubai Transport Company (cream coloured and usually a Camry), then u need to dial 208 08 08 and tell them wot happened. Would help if u told them the route u travelled...... ie, where the journey began and where it ended. They should be able to give it back to you. In general, most people gt their phones back.

If it wasnt DTC, then dial 181 and ask for the # of the relevant cab company... either Cars Taxi (White with blue and red stripes), Metro Taxi (cream coloured and r mostly peugots), or National Cabs(silver with blue and yellow stripes).

Hope that helps u find ur phone. Life just isnt the same without it.
Hey Face!!!! Good to hear from u

Thanks for the advice, it was metro taxi..I called they're searching now...I'm stuck to my desk waiting

How's good old europe??...God I miss it!!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Daft as it may seem, have you tried calling the Mobile as some Taxi drivers are honest and will return it.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Daft as it may seem, have you tried calling the Mobile as some Taxi drivers are honest and will return it.
Yep....no answer....
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:11 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Face!!!! Good to hear from u

Thanks for the advice, it was metro taxi..I called they're searching now...I'm stuck to my desk waiting

How's good old europe??...God I miss it!!!
Good Afternoon Singlemom,

chances r that u will get it back.

Good old Europe is good. Saw sleet for the first time about 2 nights ago.... wasnt as bad as I thought...... very interesting cross between hail stones and snow..... like microscopic ice crystals. Very nice indeed.

Tis sunny here again today. Bout 6C..... lovely! lol

I am fast approaching 2000 posts...... will save that for something memorable.... hmmmmm..... I feel a pictoral tour of the Uni and the surrounding area, London and my flat in the making.

I met Kristy this Sunday aswell. We had luch at TGIF in cenral London. Was good to meet up with her. She took me on first Tube, which was an experience. Had coffee at Nero's at Covent Garden later. Was a fun day out....... though alot of it was spent Tube hopping. haha

Hows Dubai doing? Lots of sunshine now that the rain has passed? More rain on the way for u lot..... big storm moving in from Saudi.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Looking forward to your posts!!

Also met Kristy, both too busy shopping this week but hope to do something soon...housewarming?

The weather's ok..stil a little too cold though..Been out a lot since we met it's time a settle down a little
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:24 am
The Oracle

Looking forward to your posts!!

Also met Kristy, both too busy shopping this week but hope to do something soon...housewarming?

The weather's ok..stil a little too cold though..Been out a lot since we met it's time a settle down a little
well i will attend any house warming party u throw if i am around. I miss the winter in Dubai........ it really is the best time to be in Dubai.

I know wot u mean...... u do everything under the sun apart from useful stuff when u go somewhere new. Have only just got myself working on uni stuff. I am so proud. lol.....

2000 posts arent far away.... better get clicking! lol

portable heaters r available at Jashanmal or Al Salam Stores.... maybe carrefour aswell.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Singlemom]Had an appointment with people to hook up gas in apartment....left work and waited 45 minutes....they didn't show...got really angry and took a taxi back to work and forgot my cell phone in it

What r my chances of finding it again???..somedays you just shouldn't get up...QUOTE]

That's not good Sm....I hate losing things

Hope you get it back, I would be lost without my mobile phone!!!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Jellybean]

What r my chances of finding it again???..somedays you just shouldn't get up...QUOTE]

That's not good Sm....I hate losing things

Hope you get it back, I would be lost without my mobile phone!!!!
They can't seem to find it....too upset to write
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:33 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is you never know who gets in the cab after you...or that's the story you might get...what a ba**ard.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:34 am
The Oracle

u will need to wait till the end of the shift. they dont have radios in all of their taxis. Uwill have to wait till the driver turns it in at the end of his shift. Atleast they know that they should be expecting a phone.

I hope it turns up.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Face81
u will need to wait till the end of the shift. they dont have radios in all of their taxis. Uwill have to wait till the driver turns it in at the end of his shift. Atleast they know that they should be expecting a phone.

I hope it turns up.
HEY!!!! The driver finally answered my phone!!!!
He's in Deira dropping off a passenger and then he's hungry so he's gonna eat and then...inshallah...he will bring it to me!!!

Thanks all!!
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

He's in Deira dropping off a passenger and then he's hungry so he's gonna eat and then...inshallah...he will bring it to me!!!

Thanks all!!
Dunno about you SM but you just restored my faith in human nature.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 10:17 am
Banned

Thanks all!!

I knew if I said something really negative it would turn up...my husband always says that I jump the gun too quick....I hv no idea what he means!!!!!!

Great news Sm
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.