Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hello you entertaining bunch!

Hello you entertaining bunch!

Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Hello you entertaining bunch!

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
New people have to post a picture of themselves in photopost...its the law... Something sexy..but not smutty....

You can send the smutty ones directly to me
Do you want to see my pic before or after my Extreme makeover
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:21 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anya4Dubai
Do you want to see my pic before or after my Extreme makeover
Both,........as long as your makeover wasn't a gender swap...or if your a transvestite
Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:46 pm
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

New people have to post a picture of themselves in photopost...its the law... Something sexy..but not smutty....

You can send the smutty ones directly to me
you sure we dont have the same Mum? top man... keep the Filth flowing
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:23 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lewis748
you sure we dont have the same Mum? top man... keep the Filth flowing
I think you guy's scared her off :scared: . Spring Chicken....they're very gentle really .
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:35 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I think you guy's scared her off :scared: . Spring Chicken....they're very gentle really .
That right,...we are harmless....................................when we are trussed up like chickens and heavily sedated.
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:37 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

That right,...we are harmless....................................when we are trussed up like chickens and heavily sedated.

Where about in Dubai is scarletts then ? Incase TA5 and Nabs think madinat Jumeira is crap?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure you guys are harmless if mama locks u in @ nite LMAO
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:41 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by samireh
Where about in Dubai is scarletts then ? Incase TA5 and Nabs think madinat Jumeira is crap?
Hey Sami,
Its in the base of Emirates Towers, SZR.
Taxi from the Madincrap will cost ya bout 20 do-dahs
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:42 pm
Up in the air

So who is out @ fibbers 2morrow then you lightweights ?!!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:43 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Hey Sami,
Its in the base of Emirates Towers, SZR.
Taxi from the Madincrap will cost ya bout 20 do-dahs

Will try to arrange something. Can't get hold of Nabs. I hate walking into bars on my own. Pm to you
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:44 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by samireh
Will try to arrange something. Can't get hold of Nabs. I hate walking into bars on my own. Pm to you
Tom, You know where Scarletts is dont you ??
You know, the place full of the cabin crew skanks ?!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:02 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Tom, You know where Scarletts is dont you ??
You know, the place full of the cabin crew skanks ?!
i think i've been there, but not sure, i'm heading out for beers and dinner with a buddy at madinat, then we'll head over to scarletts, text me if you leave there for somewhere else, i'll pm you my number
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:21 am
Just Joined

spring_chicken will become famous soon enoughspring_chicken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Good Morning everyone!

No, not scared...just went home.

Usually in the office by 7:30 AM. Come 5 PM and I'm pooped. So usually rush home at the first opportunity
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:42 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spring_chicken
Good Morning everyone!

No, not scared...just went home.

Usually in the office by 7:30 AM. Come 5 PM and I'm pooped. So usually rush home at the first opportunity
Morning Spring Chicken !!!
Old Jan 12th 2005, 3:44 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning Spring Chicken !!!

Morning Novita, and SP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.