Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hello - Finally here after 2 plus years

Hello - Finally here after 2 plus years

Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

nogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nice
Default Re: Hello - Finally here after 2 plus years

its dinner or boxing evening?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 6:36 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Might be body armor you'll be needing, not a taxi.
Hey BR thats a bit harsh
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nogrom
Run me thru a typical BE drinks and dinner evening-taxi needed I assume
Nothing typical nogrom. Its the first, but hopefully not the last, as I have to babysit so Blue Cat can go tomorrow. I want to be at the next one.

I think a taxi is a must.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
Nothing typical nogrom. Its the first, but hopefully not the last, as I have to babysit so Blue Cat can go tomorrow. I want to be at the next one.

I think a taxi is a must.
I am sure there must have been nights out in the past, but there hasn't been one since I joined the forum. Next time the mitten can stay with her grandad
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am sure there must have been nights out in the past, but there hasn't been one since I joined the forum. Next time the mitten can stay with her grandad
Rats! Should have thought of that in the first place!:curse:
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Rats! Should have thought of that in the first place!:curse:
not tomorrow though she isn't well
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

nogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nicenogrom is just really nice

Just done my first boozy lunch and out again at 6pm - its nice here in Dubai
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:16 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

You're settling in well! I have yet to do one of them on a 'school' day. I miss Friday lunchtimes in London.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
You're settling in well! I have yet to do one of them on a 'school' day. I miss Friday lunchtimes in London.
I miss the carefree life of the childless!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Come and join me on my next one then Miss Eck you will be most welcome
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:19 pm
Concierge

I can think of worse places to live
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:20 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Come and join me on my next one then Miss Eck you will be most welcome
cheers

That will all change on Sunday though .. booked in for a liquid lunch
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
cheers

That will all change on Sunday though .. booked in for a liquid lunch
I'll try not to forget to sing on Sunday.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Where good to go around 6ish to keep liquid?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 1:25 pm
Pog mo thoin

I'll try not to forget to sing on Sunday.
Give me some notice so I can block my ears!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.