hello...

Old Nov 16th 2004, 11:48 am
rafter

Default hello...

just joined wanted to say hi, got told about this place by one of the regulars on this bit of the site. so, err, hi!

Old Nov 16th 2004, 12:03 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: hello...

Hello! Welcome!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:50 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rafter
just joined wanted to say hi, got told about this place by one of the regulars on this bit of the site. so, err, hi!
well........ its about time m8! Glad 2 c u made it one piece. LOL

Not 2 worry..... ur secret is safe with me..... for now..... until one of them gets me to spill.lol....... nah I wont...... not 2 worry....

be nice u lot!

oh and welcome aboard!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 2:55 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome
Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
well........ its about time m8! Glad 2 c u made it one piece. LOL

Not 2 worry..... ur secret is safe with me..... for now..... until one of them gets me to spill.lol....... nah I wont...... not 2 worry....

be nice u lot!

oh and welcome aboard!
Face - I'm always nice to people! Well, most people.

Welcome aboard rafter. We're not all too scary, honest. :scared:
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:02 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Face - I'm always nice to people! Well, most people.

Welcome aboard rafter. We're not all too scary, honest. :scared:
lol...... I am sure rafter will feel much more at home now. hahahahaha

oh and i never sed u werent nice.... okay...... i dont want to finish that sentence.... dont worry, i wasnt going to say anything about u. lol
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:16 pm
rafter

thanks all, yes face i made it

Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:21 pm
The Oracle

thanks all, yes face i made it
well done m8!

just gave u some karma to start u off. its the button on the bottom left of every post (to give karma) and u can check how much u have and who gave it to u by clicking on my profile in the main menu above the posts.

if u give karma to anyone, be sure to leave ur name so ppl know who it came from.

have fun and watch out for errrrrr........ u know. lol
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:22 pm
rafter

is karma the same thing as reputation?

Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:25 pm
The Oracle

is karma the same thing as reputation?
yep...just 4 fun really.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

'Hi' too... welcome to the forum...
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:27 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
well done m8!

just gave u some karma to start u off. its the button on the bottom left of every post (to give karma) and u can check how much u have and who gave it to u by clicking on my profile in the main menu above the posts.

if u give karma to anyone, be sure to leave ur name so ppl know who it came from.

have fun and watch out for errrrrr........ u know. lol

Your nemesis FACE?????

Welcome rafter we are all nice here
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:53 am
Metal_Priest

new member welcome here!

Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:03 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Hello! Yes, watch out for our pet freak.... lol....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.