Reload this Page >

healthcare insurance in Dubai

healthcare insurance in Dubai

Old Sep 15th 2013, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

honey_ab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default healthcare insurance in Dubai

Hi All,

I'm a new to this forum. I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.

My husband has been offered a job in Dubai. I've had health probems in the past (a cancer). Been given the all clear, and been ok for the last 6 years. I know that I would need to get health insurance to live in Dubai. Would any of you be able to suggest how I may get the best quotes?

Thanks.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 8:25 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: healthcare insurance in Dubai

Originally Posted by honey_ab
Hi All,

I'm a new to this forum. I hope you'll be able to give me some advice.

My husband has been offered a job in Dubai. I've had health probems in the past (a cancer). Been given the all clear, and been ok for the last 6 years. I know that I would need to get health insurance to live in Dubai. Would any of you be able to suggest how I may get the best quotes?

Thanks.
Hello

Please be aware that you not likely to get cover in relation to the cancer you have had, but have a look here for general info:

http://financialuae.me/2013/05/14/a-...cal-insurance/

An independent broker will deal with all providers (each of whom offers several plans) and can make a recommendation based on your requirements, taking into account scope of plans, areas of cover, claims service and costs. And it doesn't cost you any extra. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Old Sep 16th 2013, 10:09 am
Just Joined

honey_ab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: healthcare insurance in Dubai

Thanks Meow,

I'll have a read of that.