Health Insurance

Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of
Default Health Insurance

Am in need of some Health Insurance - either personal or corporate...

Can anyone here recommend some local companies to approach or should I consider International

Thanks
Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:04 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Health Insurance

I recommend that you speak to an independent broker who understands the market. It doesn't cost any extra and you will get the policy that is right for you. There are numerous providers, each with several plans, none of which are the same.

Please PM me for info. (Yes, I am an IFA, but a really nice one).

-
Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:09 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssuh

Can anyone here recommend some local companies to approach or should I consider International

Thanks
My company is one of the largest brokers and happens to be UK recognised (Chartered by the CII)...I don't deal with Health Insurance myself but can pass you on to someone who does if you like?

N.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

ssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud ofssuh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
My company is one of the largest brokers and happens to be UK recognised (Chartered by the CII)...I don't deal with Health Insurance myself but can pass you on to someone who does if you like?

N.

Thanks Norm_UK,

You were 'just' pipped at the post by Meow....

But hang in there...I may not like what I see when she removes her mask
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:04 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Norm_UK,

You were 'just' pipped at the post by Meow....

But hang in there...I may not like what I see when she removes her mask
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

No offence meant Meow
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:11 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

No offence meant Meow
None taken

Beside Norm & I are friends anyway.

PS. That avatar isn't really me . Best to disillusion you now.

-
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Meow
None taken

Beside Norm & I are friends anyway.

PS. That avatar isn't really me . Best to disillusion you now.

-
Really???? Well I'll be.........
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:21 am
Bored liberal

Really???? Well I'll be.........
Disappointed? Yeah, I know...

-
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:01 pm

My avatar really is me...although I tend not wear the mask and shaved off the tash so aside from the chin, hair and eye colour it's a spitting image

N.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Isn't that a misnomer?
Should be 'Ill-Health' Insurance', surely?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Alen1
Isn't that a misnomer?
Should be 'Ill-Health' Insurance', surely?
Not really...to insurance one's health against ill health can be described as health insurance in the same way insuring yourself to provide for your family after your death is called life insurance.

N.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond reputeAlen1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really...to insurance one's health against ill health can be described as health insurance in the same way insuring yourself to provide for your family after your death is called life insurance.

N.
Thanks Norm.
So, Health Insurance is paid out in the event of suffering an absence of health, and Life Insurance is paid out in the event of suffering an absence of life?
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by Alen1
Thanks Norm.
So, Health Insurance is paid out in the event of suffering an absence of health, and Life Insurance is paid out in the event of suffering an absence of life?
Essentially that definition would cover it...

The next question is who get's paid what

N.