Heading for Dubai

Old Jul 30th 2013, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

Turk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really nice
Default Heading for Dubai

Hey there everybody.

I am moving to Dubai in a few months, and so expect to hear a lot more from me in the way of questions and wanting all of your opinions on various matters.

I am from London, and it will take some adjusting for sure. I have the benefit of being from a Muslim background, so understand the mentality when it comes to certain matters. Doesn't mean that i necessarily agree, but hey that's a different matter.

I hope to add some input here on the regs, so be nice, i wont bite. Plus i will need the low down on Dubai and what to really expect. I know not to listen to mainstream media, so local knowledge and experience is invaluable for me, as this is how things really work.

Peace
T-i-M
Old Jul 30th 2013, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Turk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really niceTurk-in-Merc is just really nice
Default Re: Heading for Dubai

Some issues that have come to mind so far are :
- accommodation - as cheques have to be issued in advance, what happens if i decide to move lets say, 6 months into my tenancy?
- i want my girlfriend to come stay with me for a couple of weeks. I take it that cohabiting with her while she is over is not advisable, but how risky is it really. Do i have to beware the nosy neighbours?
- Speaking of which, what are the best areas for a single young man to be living in, which are not extortionate? I would ideally like a sea view, or be in downtown, but it seems as though id just manage a studio on my salary
- what are utility costs like?
- what are food costs like, weekly shop for one?
- what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy!
- Obtaining credit in UAE? What is the financing like here , what do they wanna see?
- Is it as harsh as some would have me believe, i mean i'd love to have a joint here or there, as i usually do. Managed it in Malaysia, so why not Dubai?
- Cars - are the used cars as thrashed as everybody says? Is leasing more reasonable option?

So many Questions. Suppose that may get a discussion rolling. Please add some input coz right now im in the dark about a lot of things.

Thanks people
Old Jul 30th 2013, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Turk-in-Merc
- accommodation - as cheques have to be issued in advance, what happens if i decide to move lets say, 6 months into my tenancy?you lose your money
- i want my girlfriend to come stay with me for a couple of weeks. I take it that cohabiting with her while she is over is not advisable, but how risky is it really. Do i have to beware the nosy neighbours?Cohabiting happens all the time, if you break some other law or upset somebody then you can face jail time.
- Speaking of which, what are the best areas for a single young man to be living in, which are not extortionate? I would ideally like a sea view, or be in downtown, but it seems as though id just manage a studio on my salary
- what are food costs like, weekly shop for one?
- what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy!By all means bring codeine into the country without a Dr.'s prescription..just hope they don't find it when you go through customs.
- Obtaining credit in UAE? What is the financing like here , what do they wanna see?
- Is it as harsh as some would have me believe, i mean i'd love to have a joint here or there, as i usually do. Managed it in Malaysia, so why not Dubai?of course you can take drugs, lots of people do here, however, it is zero tolerance, minimum 4 years in jail.
- Cars - are the used cars as thrashed as everybody says? Is leasing more reasonable option?

So many Questions. Suppose that may get a discussion rolling. Please add some input coz right now im in the dark about a lot of things.

Thanks people
Seriously??!! Are you for real??? Have you done any research at all??
Old Jul 30th 2013, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Seriously??!! Are you for real??? Have you done any research at all??
Am i for real? Most definitely, wait let me pinch myself!

Ok i understand how this comes across, but no amount of research is as valuable as "on the ground" info, from residents and locals who know the real lay of the land, and not just the official line/spiel. Like you said, many people cohabit, but if i were to take the advice of the Embassy here in London i wouldn't even think about it!

I have actually looked at everything that i can from here, but hearing it from the horses mouth means so much more. And yes, when you have so many options to choose from, and moving to a country you have never been to, those choices may appear a little daunting. So please excuse my ignorance, but if i dont ask i remain ignorant!!!!

But thank you Patsy Stoned for your input either way.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:13 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

- accommodation - as cheques have to be issued in advance, what happens if i decide to move lets say, 6 months into my tenancy? Negotiate a break clause. You may not even have to negotiate: my previous landlord put one in without my asking. It will come with a penalty, though, so should only be used in emergencies. Best to assume that you'll be staying for a year.
- i want my girlfriend to come stay with me for a couple of weeks. I take it that cohabiting with her while she is over is not advisable, but how risky is it really. Do i have to beware the nosy neighbours? Just be discreet. Hundreds if not thousands do it. I don't know of any case (reported or anecdotal) of people getting caught out who hadn't broken some other law.
- what are food costs like, weekly shop for one? Lower than UK if your careful, far higher if you're not.
- what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy! Very few prescription drugs are banned. Coke (as in Coca Cola) is available everywhere.
- Obtaining credit in UAE? What is the financing like here , what do they wanna see? Avoid it if you can, although plenty do it with no problems.
- Is it as harsh as some would have me believe, i mean i'd love to have a joint here or there, as i usually do. Managed it in Malaysia, so why not Dubai? Don't even think about it. I don't know the likelihood of getting caught, but if you do then you're in deep, deep shit.
- Cars - are the used cars as thrashed as everybody says? Is leasing more reasonable option? Its a harsh environment so regular maintenance is essential, something which our Arab and Indian friends are not renowned for.

Thanks people
Good luck.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

- Is it as harsh as some would have me believe, i mean i'd love to have a joint here or there, as i usually do. Managed it in Malaysia, so why not Dubai?
Thanks people
Honestly I can think of easier places to live if you want to enjoy your joints, Try London or Australia. No one gives a shit in those places and you are not going to down for a spell in either. You're not planning on working for YASA are you ?

A good friend of mine in Bahrain who was a dog lover adopted 2 of the ex sniffer dogs from the causeway who were past their best to be honest. When he first got them they would go into a frenzy in the garden when a couple of the neighbours came out for a cigarette. They stopped, no idea why
Old Jul 30th 2013, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy! Very few prescription drugs are banned.

Bahtatboy, have a look at this list darling. sorry it is so long

Narcotics
Banned outright. May not be imported into UAE. Possession of these drugs, with or without a prescription, may lead to a prison sentence. In addition to the medications listed below, this category includes cannabis, cocaine and opiates, from heroin to poppy seeds (the kind used in everyday baking).

Listed narcotics (active ingredients):
Alfentanil, Amphetamine, Buprenorphone, Codeine, Fentanyl, Ketamine, Methadone, Methyphenidate, Morphine, Pentazocine, Pethidine, Remifentanil, Sufentanil

Listed narcotics (some trade names):
Ketalar, Physeptone, Ritalin, Sosegon, Subutex, Ultiva

Class A Psychotropics
These are drugs for which a prescription must be held. The more verifying paperwork from the authorising doctor which can accompany any drug in this category, the better. In UAE, they can only be dispensed upon production of a registered (health authority-approved) prescription. They include some common sleeping tablets, painkillers, anti-depressants and hormone replacement therapy

Listed Class A Psychotropics (active ingredients):
Acitretin, Alprazolam, Aripiprazole, Bromazepam, Buprenorphine , Butorphanol, Chlopromazine, Chlordiazepoxide, Clobazam, Clonazepam, Clorazepate, Diazepam, Dihydrocodeine, Droperidol, Flumazenil, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Haloperidol, Isotretinoin, Lorazepam, Medazepam, Mephenoxalone, Midazolam, Misoprostol, Nalbuphine, Olanzapine, Phenobarbitone, Pimozide, Prazepam, Prochlorperazine, Propofol, Prostaglandin, Quetiapine, Risperidone, Sulpiride, Sultopride, Temazepam, Thiopentone, Tiapride, Tramadol, Trfluoperazine, Zaleplon, Ziprasidone, Zolpidem, Zuclopenhtixol

Listed Class A Psychotropics (some trade names):
Abilify, Anexate, Arthrotec, Ativan, Barnetil, Buccastem, Clopixol, Cytotec, Deanxit, Dehydrobenzperidol, Demetrin, DHC continues, Dialag, Diapam, Diprivan, Dogmatil, Dormicum, Dorsilon, Frisium, Gardinal, Genprid, Haldol, Intraval, Largactil, Lexotanil, Limbitrol, Neotigason, Nobrium, Noctran, Nubain, Orap, Prolixin, Propess, Risperdal, Rivotril, Serenace, Seroquel, Sonata, Stadol, Stelazine, Stemetil, Stesolid, Stilnox, Tekam, Temgesic, Tiapridal, Tramal, Tramundin, Tranxene, Valium, Xanax, Zaldiar, Zeldox, Zyprexa

Class B Controlled medicines

Possession of these drugs must be accompanied by a prescription. Many of these drugs are available over-the-counter in other countries (or even in Dubai!) and travellers to or through UAE should ensure they obtain a prescription before carrying any of these drugs to that country. They include many common cold and cough remedies.

Class B Controlled medicines (active ingredients):
Amitriptyline, Baclofen, Benzhexol, Biperiden, Buspirone, Carisoprodol, Citalopram, Clomipramine, Codeine, Cyclobenzaprine, Dextromethorphan, Diphenoxylate, Dotheipin, Duloxetine, Escitalopram, Estradiol, Ethinylestradiol, Etonogestrel, Fluoxetine, Flupenthixol, Fluvoxamine, Imapramine, Isotretonin, Lithium Carbonate, Maprotiline, Menotrophin, Meserolone, Methocarbomol, Mianserin, Milnacipran, Minaprine, Mirtazapine, Moclobemide, Naltrexone, Nandrolone, Nefazodone, Norethisterone, Norethisterone, Norgetrol, Noscapine, Octreotide, Oestradiol, Opipramol, Orphenadrine, Oseltamivir, Oxazepam, Paroxetine, Pholcodine, Pimecrolimus, Procyclidine, Propoxyphene (with paracetemol), Pyrisuccideanol, Reboxetine, Sertraline, Somatrophine, Testosterone, Ticlopidine, Tizanidine, Tretinoin, Trimipramine, Vecuronium, Venlafaxine

Class B Controlled medicines (some trade names):
123 Cold, Actifed Compound, Actifed DM, Activelle, Adol Cold, Adol Compound, Adumbran, Akineton, Algaphan, Anafranil, Andriol, Artane, Athymil, Aurorix, Benxtrone, Bepro, Broncholar, Broncholar forte, Bronchophane, Buspar, Cancolite, Cantor, Cipralex, Cipram, Climen, Codaphen, Codaphen plus, Codilar, Codipront, Codis, Coldex-dD, Cymbalta, Deca durabolin, Decutan, Dextrocuf, Dextrolag, Diarsed, Diaxine, Dicton, Distalgesic, Edronax, Efexor, Elidel, Estracomb, Estrofem, Faverin, Femoston, Flexiban, Flozak, Fluanxol, Flumed DM adult, Fluneurin, Fluoxone, Fluran, Flutin, Fluxetyl, Genotropin, Insidon, Intard, Ixel, Kafosed, Kemadrin, Kliogest, Lagaflex, Linz, Lioresal, Lomotil, Ludiomil, Menogen, Muscadol, Myogesic, Noracod, Norcuron, Norditropin, Norflex, Norgesic, Nuvaing, Oxetine, Paracodol, Phensedyl, Primotestone, Progyluton, Prothiaden, Proviron, Prozac, Remeron, Revacod, Rhinotussel, Riaphan, Roaccutane, Robaxin, Robaxisal, Robitussin-CF, Romilar, Saizen, Salipax, Sandostatin, Saroten, Sedofan DM, Sedofan-P, Seroxat, Serzone, Sirdalud, Somadryl compound, St Joseph cough, Sterandryl, Stivane, Surmontil, Sustanon, Tamiflu, Ticlid, Tixylix, Tofranil, Trexan, Tripofed dm, Trisequens, Tryptizol, Tuscalman, Tussifin with codeine, Unified DM, Vesanoid, Virormone, Zoloft
Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:41 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Narcotics
Banned outright. May not be imported into UAE. Possession of these drugs, with or without a prescription, may lead to a prison sentence. In addition to the medications listed below, this category includes cannabis, cocaine and opiates, from heroin to poppy seeds (the kind used in everyday baking).

Listed narcotics (active ingredients):
Alfentanil, Amphetamine, Buprenorphone, Codeine, Fentanyl, Ketamine, Methadone, Methyphenidate, Morphine, Pentazocine, Pethidine, Remifentanil, Sufentanil

Listed narcotics (some trade names):
Ketalar, Physeptone, Ritalin, Sosegon, Subutex, Ultiva

Class A Psychotropics
These are drugs for which a prescription must be held. The more verifying paperwork from the authorising doctor which can accompany any drug in this category, the better. In UAE, they can only be dispensed upon production of a registered (health authority-approved) prescription. They include some common sleeping tablets, painkillers, anti-depressants and hormone replacement therapy

Acitretin, Alprazolam, Aripiprazole, Bromazepam, Buprenorphine , Butorphanol, Chlopromazine, Chlordiazepoxide, Clobazam, Clonazepam, Clorazepate, Diazepam, Dihydrocodeine, Droperidol, Flumazenil, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Haloperidol, Isotretinoin, Lorazepam, Medazepam, Mephenoxalone, Midazolam, Misoprostol, Nalbuphine, Olanzapine, Phenobarbitone, Pimozide, Prazepam, Prochlorperazine, Propofol, Prostaglandin, Quetiapine, Risperidone, Sulpiride, Sultopride, Temazepam, Thiopentone, Tiapride, Tramadol, Trfluoperazine, Zaleplon, Ziprasidone, Zolpidem, Zuclopenhtixol

Abilify, Anexate, Arthrotec, Ativan, Barnetil, Buccastem, Clopixol, Cytotec, Deanxit, Dehydrobenzperidol, Demetrin, DHC continues, Dialag, Diapam, Diprivan, Dogmatil, Dormicum, Dorsilon, Frisium, Gardinal, Genprid, Haldol, Intraval, Largactil, Lexotanil, Limbitrol, Neotigason, Nobrium, Noctran, Nubain, Orap, Prolixin, Propess, Risperdal, Rivotril, Serenace, Seroquel, Sonata, Stadol, Stelazine, Stemetil, Stesolid, Stilnox, Tekam, Temgesic, Tiapridal, Tramal, Tramundin, Tranxene, Valium, Xanax, Zaldiar, Zeldox, Zyprexa

Possession of these drugs must be accompanied by a prescription. Many of these drugs are available over-the-counter in other countries (or even in Dubai!) and travellers to or through UAE should ensure they obtain a prescription before carrying any of these drugs to that country. They include many common cold and cough remedies.

Amitriptyline, Baclofen, Benzhexol, Biperiden, Buspirone, Carisoprodol, Citalopram, Clomipramine, Codeine, Cyclobenzaprine, Dextromethorphan, Diphenoxylate, Dotheipin, Duloxetine, Escitalopram, Estradiol, Ethinylestradiol, Etonogestrel, Fluoxetine, Flupenthixol, Fluvoxamine, Imapramine, Isotretonin, Lithium Carbonate, Maprotiline, Menotrophin, Meserolone, Methocarbomol, Mianserin, Milnacipran, Minaprine, Mirtazapine, Moclobemide, Naltrexone, Nandrolone, Nefazodone, Norethisterone, Norethisterone, Norgetrol, Noscapine, Octreotide, Oestradiol, Opipramol, Orphenadrine, Oseltamivir, Oxazepam, Paroxetine, Pholcodine, Pimecrolimus, Procyclidine, Propoxyphene (with paracetemol), Pyrisuccideanol, Reboxetine, Sertraline, Somatrophine, Testosterone, Ticlopidine, Tizanidine, Tretinoin, Trimipramine, Vecuronium, Venlafaxine

123 Cold, Actifed Compound, Actifed DM, Activelle, Adol Cold, Adol Compound, Adumbran, Akineton, Algaphan, Anafranil, Andriol, Artane, Athymil, Aurorix, Benxtrone, Bepro, Broncholar, Broncholar forte, Bronchophane, Buspar, Cancolite, Cantor, Cipralex, Cipram, Climen, Codaphen, Codaphen plus, Codilar, Codipront, Codis, Coldex-dD, Cymbalta, Deca durabolin, Decutan, Dextrocuf, Dextrolag, Diarsed, Diaxine, Dicton, Distalgesic, Edronax, Efexor, Elidel, Estracomb, Estrofem, Faverin, Femoston, Flexiban, Flozak, Fluanxol, Flumed DM adult, Fluneurin, Fluoxone, Fluran, Flutin, Fluxetyl, Genotropin, Insidon, Intard, Ixel, Kafosed, Kemadrin, Kliogest, Lagaflex, Linz, Lioresal, Lomotil, Ludiomil, Menogen, Muscadol, Myogesic, Noracod, Norcuron, Norditropin, Norflex, Norgesic, Nuvaing, Oxetine, Paracodol, Phensedyl, Primotestone, Progyluton, Prothiaden, Proviron, Prozac, Remeron, Revacod, Rhinotussel, Riaphan, Roaccutane, Robaxin, Robaxisal, Robitussin-CF, Romilar, Saizen, Salipax, Sandostatin, Saroten, Sedofan DM, Sedofan-P, Seroxat, Serzone, Sirdalud, Somadryl compound, St Joseph cough, Sterandryl, Stivane, Surmontil, Sustanon, Tamiflu, Ticlid, Tixylix, Tofranil, Trexan, Tripofed dm, Trisequens, Tryptizol, Tuscalman, Tussifin with codeine, Unified DM, Vesanoid, Virormone, Zoloft
You've proved my point ...
Old Jul 30th 2013, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You've proved my point ...
How??

Here is the original question and your answer...- Original question..."what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy!"

Bahtatboy's response....

Very few prescription drugs are banned.

part of my response

Class A Psychotropics

Old Jul 31st 2013, 2:14 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

To the OP, judging by your initial post on this thread you strike me as one of those expats who, after a month of living here, will know anything and everything about the place and will be able to give your esteemed knowledge out to all those poor unfortunates who don't.

Welcome, you'll fit in well.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 4:42 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Turks in Mercs, Saudis in Audis,

any more?
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

As for having a joint, that's what Thailand, Nepal, India, Cambodia, Vietnam etc are all for. All reasonably cheap from here.

It is available here and you will see / get offered it here from time to time but if you have any sense you'll stay away and wait until your next trip because it definitely isn't worth it.

If you're caught it is a no questions asked lockdown!
Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:18 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
As for having a joint,
If you're caught it is a no questions asked lockdown!
And visa cancellation & deportation, no human rights malarky out here.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:41 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Turk-in-merc - have you read anything on this board before posting??

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=762609

Kix - I think this may be about our new poster http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...wise-old-sage/
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:50 am
Hit 16's

How??

Here is the original question and your answer...- Original question..."what are these crazy laws re: prescription drugs, or even over the counter drugs? - Codeine and coca-cola was the explanation from a UAE worker at the Embassy!"

Bahtatboy's response....

Very few prescription drugs are banned.
How? Because only the top few are banned. The rest require a prescription.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.