Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have u met my son??

Have u met my son??

Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:43 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Have u met my son??

he likes u .........honest
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:52 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have u met my son??

Here he is again !!

Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:19 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Here he is again !!

awwwwwwwwwwwww............. u r a real meany....... he cant be that bad! surely?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:20 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]Here he is again !!

What have u done to him???
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
awwwwwwwwwwwww............. u r a real meany....... he cant be that bad! surely?
Now that's what I call good training!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:27 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Now that's what I call good training!!!

At last - someone that understands where i'm coming from
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

At last - someone that understands where i'm coming from
Train 'em young, that's what I say.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:37 pm
Premium Member

Train 'em young, that's what I say.
Couldn't agree more - and his actually drinking from the pan which saves on the DEWA bill
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Couldn't agree more - and his actually drinking from the pan which saves on the DEWA bill
PMPL!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

i am horrified!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

i am horrified!!!!
Aw FAce, you have an awful lot to learn.....
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:50 pm
The Oracle

Aw FAce, you have an awful lot to learn.....
surely locking them out of the house (in the back garden or sommat) would be the humane thing to do? LOL
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

surely locking them out of the house (in the back garden or sommat) would be the humane thing to do? LOL
Nah, they can get into some totally mental things therE! At least when I can see them they only tend to go for the "what will guarantee mum will have a herbnia?" type activity. Believe me, that's the best kind!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nah, they can get into some totally mental things therE! At least when I can see them they only tend to go for the "what will guarantee mum will have a herbnia?" type activity. Believe me, that's the best kind!!
Eeeeccchhh! Such typo"s! Off to bed methinkds.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:12 pm
The Oracle

lololololol........ such angels!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.