Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:24 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Question Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Have you actually met any1 from this web site
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:28 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have any of you guy's actually met ??

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Yeah loads and loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see people off this board most days !

Why do you ask honey bunch ???
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:28 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I didnt yet but i would love to

today i'm meeting some (hopefuly) and tomorrow also

Looking forward to it
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:33 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
I didnt yet but i would love to

today i'm meeting some (hopefuly) and tomorrow also

Looking forward to it
Alot of the guys hang out at Fibbers, scarletts etc.
I have met Lakeslassie and Heart a few times.
Crying Freeman, Shiva, JC, TS, Johnbouy,.....and Jellybean comes round my house for sex once a week.

All of them are characters !!
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:34 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yeah loads and loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see people off this board most days !

Why do you ask honey bunch ???
Some of you seem 2 know each other, more than others. Let me know when you guy's meet i'd love to come and join you guy's sum time 4 a few of course
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:35 pm
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Crying Freeman, Shiva, JC, TS, Johnbouy,.....and Jellybean comes round my house for sex once a week.

lol

is anyone at flibber now? you know its 1 min away
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:39 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Nabs
lol

is anyone at flibber now? you know its 1 min away
JC might be.
CF is on his way to Bostons Bar as we speak.
Im off to Scarletts @ 9pm
Apart from that i dont know whats going on...bit of a odd night, plus everyone is down fibbbers tomorrow.

You dont know what we look like, so i will be standing by the bar in spandex shorts with heels, Sequined shirt......possibley with a traffic cone on my head (i lost my "kiss me quick" hat).
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:48 pm
Sat on the fence ......

JC might be.
CF is on his way to Bostons Bar as we speak.
Im off to Scarletts @ 9pm
Apart from that i dont know whats going on...bit of a odd night, plus everyone is down fibbbers tomorrow.

You dont know what we look like, so i will be standing by the bar in spandex shorts with heels, Sequined shirt......possibley with a traffic cone on my head (i lost my "kiss me quick" hat).
No suspenders 2nite then aaawww shucks . I' off 2 Hard Rock 4 a while 8.30
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:49 pm
Up in the air

No suspenders 2nite then aaawww shucks . I' off 2 Hard Rock 4 a while 8.30
Thats just round the corner from the dic isnt it ?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 1:55 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Thats just round the corner from the dic isnt it ?
all depends which DIC ur on about but it is along the road from Finnigans
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:10 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Those that we have met RT are a great bunch, down to earth with great SOH

How you doing?
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:15 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

nabs me and a buddy will be at one of the madinat bars for a while tonight you are welcome to come
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:22 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL he likes the worms LOL

I've got your kiss me quick hat
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:27 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Thanks JB, I know that ours is a secret love, but im so happy that i just want to sing it from the rooftops xxx

C u at 10pm
Old Jan 11th 2005, 2:29 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Jellybean

I've got a suppository for ya that will stop the worms getting out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.