Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Has anyone been to Duba : Bassam Medical Center (Near Neom, Saudi Arabia)

Has anyone been to Duba : Bassam Medical Center (Near Neom, Saudi Arabia)

Old Sep 23rd 2022, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Evilbungle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Has anyone been to Duba : Bassam Medical Center (Near Neom, Saudi Arabia)

Hey all,

I need to get my medical done to convert my visa into an iqama and have been suggested to go to Bassam Medical Center in Duba.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with them? Specifically if you need an appointment or just need to turn up and wait? I haven't been able to get a response from the clinic (probably because of Saudi National day) but I was wondering if it is worth heading down on a Saturday to try and get it (But obviously don't want to do the 3 hour round trip just to make an appointment, or find out they are closed.) hoping someone on here has used them and could tell me what they did.
Old Oct 1st 2022, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

robertlouiswarner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone been to Duba : Bassam Medical Center (Near Neom, Saudi Arabia)

I dont see a thread for accomadation for NC2 does anyone have this or information as to how to apply for accomadation NC2 / NC1
Old Oct 1st 2022, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Has anyone been to Duba : Bassam Medical Center (Near Neom, Saudi Arabia)

Easy, just get a job there.
Old Oct 1st 2022, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

robertlouiswarner is an unknown quantity at this point

I work for a major NEOM contractor on Oxygen and we are now looking at THE Line, the first thing I need is to relocate NC2 so the question is baout how to apply for accomadtaion.
Old Oct 2nd 2022, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Contractors have separate accommodation usually. Unlikely you'll be at NC2 unless your company has an arrangement. You certainly don't apply, you are allocated a space if you are eligible.
Old Oct 2nd 2022, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Evilbungle
Hey all,

I need to get my medical done to convert my visa into an iqama and have been suggested to go to Bassam Medical Center in Duba.

Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with them? Specifically if you need an appointment or just need to turn up and wait? I haven't been able to get a response from the clinic (probably because of Saudi National day) but I was wondering if it is worth heading down on a Saturday to try and get it (But obviously don't want to do the 3 hour round trip just to make an appointment, or find out they are closed.) hoping someone on here has used them and could tell me what they did.
Just answering my own question - in case anyone finds their way here looking for the same information.

You can just turn up to the medical centre and it only takes a few minutes. They also accept cash or card - but it is important to get a Saudi mobile number first as this is how they send the results to you.
Old Oct 2nd 2022, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Ask someone to add you to the camp Telegram chat. Best place to ask questions about day to day stuff.
Old Oct 2nd 2022, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Yes, thanks. I am on the telegram group now.

I was just stuck as I arrived the day before Saudi National Day so there was no around for my first week to do anything.
I asked here in desperation as much as anything else, but I was able to find the answer.