Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Mickey

Happy Birthday Mickey

Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:37 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Mickey

Originally Posted by Face81
errrrrrrmmm....... forever?

It was lovely to see you Face... thanks for my pressie x
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:41 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Here's to you,Heart

Many happy returns,and may all your wishes come true
Tino

Thanks Tino... The cloeses Im gonna get to having a slice of B'day cake! Im sure my wishes will come true
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:47 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
It was lovely to see you Face... thanks for my pressie x

No problem Mickey, it was my pleasure. and besides, I got to get out of the office as well.

Lets hope the pressie lasts long..... in this heat, its a wonder how anything survives.... was outdoors for a while, as u know and it was boiling!!!!!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 11:22 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Heart!!!! 21 is it?

Getting younger

x x x x Sami
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Heart!!!

Hope Mr H takes you somewhere extra nice.

LL etc
xxxx
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I have given you a break ss, I haven't spoken to you for at least 3 days
OMG I hadnt realised that
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thanks Tino... The cloeses Im gonna get to having a slice of B'day cake! Im sure my wishes will come true
Most welcome.
Enjoy the day
Old Jun 21st 2005, 2:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, this wonderful lady gets three birthday threads.....

Happy birthday, Mickey!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:21 pm

Originally Posted by Toontje
Damn, this wonderful lady gets three birthday threads.....

Happy birthday, Mickey!

1) By my hubby who was slightly intoxicated so much so he posted a public display of affection.
2) Under my real, for those who know it.(Bless Mr. F)
3) Created for the sole purpose who know me by my user name ( Cheers Jb)

Thanks you Toon. x
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:33 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

1) By my hubby who was slightly intoxicated so much so he posted a public display of affection.
2) Under my real, for those who know it.(Bless Mr. F)
3) Created for the sole purpose who know me by my user name ( Cheers Jb)

Thanks you Toon. x

I missed 1)......where is it?...or has it been snached away quickly so that no one saw it!!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by samireh
I missed 1)......where is it?...or has it been snached away quickly so that no one saw it!!!

Hi Sam..... Its in the lonuge!