Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Hajj 2010 Pictures

Hajj 2010 Pictures

Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:09 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hajj 2010 Pictures

That first picture is excellent, thanks
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Waqs, have you been on this forum long? I'm guessing not- very rarely is anything given a very serious response. And this is a british forum and the brits are known for their senses of humour, perhaps you need to find one?

Hi and welcome by the way
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SugarMetal
Waqs isn't saying you can't comment...i think he's just questioning the slightly childish nature of some of the previous posts.
What's apparent is nobody has verbally attacked anyone but people see the need to defend ?

I've seen nothing wrong with any of the posts and i found them quite amusing and i also found photo's quite breathtaking as well.

It's the British sense of humour and as Bhataboy say's he'd use the same to comment on the Pope.
The worlds gone politically correct mad , the art of good humour is the ability to laugh and make fun of yourself as well as others , don't try and paint another picture and spin it for your own means.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I couldn't resist! I know I am a sad bastard! and yes I am sure I will go straight to hell!
Attached Thumbnails Hajj 2010 Pictures-h12_25948165.jpg   Hajj 2010 Pictures-h28_25891675.jpg   Hajj 2010 Pictures-h06_21237889.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2010, 11:36 am

SugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to allSugarMetal is a name known to all

Originally Posted by co durham boy
don't try and paint another picture and spin it for your own means.
I'm not doing that at all...and if anything thats what youre doing in regards to my comment. Besides I did think glynnster's comment was a little juvenile, not offensive, but a little childish. Is it against the law for me to think that? Nope, not last time I checked.

Mate, I think the 'lighten up' attitude should work both ways

Last edited by SugarMetal; Nov 20th 2010 at 11:47 am.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:08 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

amazing photo's.

Bet the bars and clubs in Mecca are mobbed of an evening
Old Nov 20th 2010, 12:28 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

Sorry waqs didnt mean to offend.

Im off to throw stones at summat to rid the devil from my soul.

I do quite like the pictures Im just glad I cant smell them.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 1:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
amazing photo's.

Bet the bars and clubs in Mecca are mobbed of an evening
Starbucks is opening later due to heavy demand ....
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Waqs
I'm surprised at some of the comments in this thread. Grow up people.
I can't say I was. A minority of the forums membership appear to think they're terribly clever with their snide remarks and "British" humor.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:47 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
I can't say I was. A minority of the forums membership appear to think they're terribly clever with their snide remarks and "British" humor.
i think you'll find its the minority that have had a sense of humor bypass.

what amazes me is that there appears to be a que system and neat lines of people, that in itself must have taken 1400 yrs to organise
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:49 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
what amazes me is that there appears to be a que system and neat lines of people, that in itself must have taken 1400 yrs to organise
Pity they never exported that to Dubai.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 5:26 pm
Roving Donny fan.

Location: Doncaster, UK. But not for long!!! Where's my visa!!!
glynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really niceglynster is just really nice

British humour on a British forum tut tut, whatever next?
Old Nov 20th 2010, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you post then ? don't take life so seriously fella ....If you don't like the humour go elsewhere , you do have a choice..!
Old Nov 20th 2010, 6:20 pm