Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Had enough of this crap

Had enough of this crap

Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Had enough of this crap

Friendly site....maybe but the bad impression someone has given about me has taken it's toll.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 4:51 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Had enough of this crap

Originally Posted by sarah1
Friendly site....maybe but the bad impression someone has given about me has taken it's toll.
Wot r u going on about? Like I sed, I hardly even know u
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

what's this about?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
what's this about?
he asks innocently............... I have no idea myself m8. Seems a little odd....... dunno what she is going on about. Have never seen her b4 to be honest.

So wot dinner does the pet get tonight? Blueberry pancakes perhaps? Oh wait....... thats wot I wud like for breakfast..... damn.... I cant cook pancakes just yet. lol

Last edited by Face81; Jan 28th 2005 at 6:16 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
So wots dinner does the pet get tonight? Blueberry pancakes perhaps? Oh wait....... thats wot I wud like for breakfast..... damn.... I cant cook pancakes just yet. lol
don't know..he's got a bowl of food, so maybe some nibbles, he's doing well going through the stale cereal we've left for him
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:14 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
don't know..he's got a bowl of food, so maybe some nibbles, he's doing well going through the stale cereal we've left for him
so how have u ended up with so much stale cereal? u always seem to be feeding him that. Just wonderin.

oh and whats he called?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:02 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Face81
so how have u ended up with so much stale cereal? u always seem to be feeding him that. Just wonderin.
hehe...naa...it's a bag of rice crispies...we got it to make some of those bars for somin', and never finished the box, it's been sitting there ever since, so just left the bad for the rat to finish, doing a good job, and he's called Clive, after Clive Woodward, the ex-rugger coach
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:11 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
hehe...naa...it's a bag of rice crispies...we got it to make some of those bars for somin', and never finished the box, it's been sitting there ever since, so just left the bad for the rat to finish, doing a good job, and he's called Clive, after Clive Woodward, the ex-rugger coach
oh ok. the old rice crispies box always comes in handy for something, eh? lol.

Mum would feed the birds that if we had any of the stuff lying around. heh heh. Thankfully they only get bread........ and lots of! They r like bottomless pits....... they happily consum one bap after another. its freaky!

Clive sounds sweet. We need to c some pics of him up the photopost secton. My pics may joini his if there is enough public interest. lol.

Happy to report that I successfully cooked my first dinner in London.... pasta with mince and veg. Delicious. I have even surprised myself.

The Oracle can cook! Spread the word! lol.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 1:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ehhh

What's happened sarah1 ??
Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:02 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

Well, what a weird day it was...
Old Jan 29th 2005, 3:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
Well, what a weird day it was...

Hee hee indeed it was!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 2:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah what is going on PM me if you dnt wanna talk on the board!
Old Jan 29th 2005, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Sarah, but I haven't a scoobie what you're on about. I've looked through a few threads & can't find anything that gives a bad impression of you.

Maybe someone said something in jest that you took a different way - I'm guessing here. I think on the whole (with 1 or 2 fairly obvious exceptions) we're an OK bunch. If things seem like they're getting a bit out of hand or tedious, I just stay away for a few days. Always come back for more eventually though!
Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:46 am
Banned

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Sorry Sarah, but I haven't a scoobie what you're on about. I've looked through a few threads & can't find anything that gives a bad impression of you.

Maybe someone said something in jest that you took a different way - I'm guessing here. I think on the whole (with 1 or 2 fairly obvious exceptions) we're an OK bunch. If things seem like they're getting a bit out of hand or tedious, I just stay away for a few days. Always come back for more eventually though!

Come back sarah1...come back right now
Old Jan 30th 2005, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Morning Folks, from London, Hope all is well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.